The Madame Of Aphrodite's Palace Part 3

{Bonesbrough Market}

3rd P.O.V

After Lady Odelia Blight got her daughters ready for a special day out together, you wouldn't believe that the youngest and eldest daughters of the Blight family were ever depressed more than an hour ago.

Their mother did her best to help make her daughters' day much better by taking them on a small shopping spree through the more aristocratic side of the market where some of the more challenging obtaining lay from expensive and hard-to-find jewelry to tomes you would only be able to see and read over at the Boiling Isle Memorial Library, which is located in the largest city on the Isles in the chest area.

Odelia knew that both her daughters have some sort of an infatuation with the two mysterious newcomers in Boneborough, she is their mother after all and this was the first time she has ever seen them act like lovestruck teens. If it were not for the Havenstar daughters coming after them for their hand in marriage or the fact they come from the richest family on the Isles, they would've experienced their first crush or relationship by now like many of their friends and peers. Though she did have one question that has yet to be answered by her daughters.

What is drawing them to the Drake siblings?

Of course, she knew thanks to the abomination crows, that they had saved them from almost losing their pureness from the Havenstars as well as getting them something to eat afterward but what exactly draws Amity and Amelia to them?

Odelia would never tell them to her daughters since she knows that they would yell at her for doing so she, as their mother, does have a right to know who exactly her children's crushes are, but for the last week or so she has been keeping an eye on both Luz and Lucia Drake during their day to day in Bonebrough.

During that week of watching and observing them through the eyes of the abomination crows, she was surprised even not completely floored at what she witnessed.

The first surprise was when both the sisters were in town doing errands with a small demon child in their hood. They wore their usual outfit that hid their brand but when they were doing errands, the market vendors and even some of the shopkeepers happily started a conversation with them as if they were regulars. Odelia found out the reason for this as she watched them go vendor to vendor, the majority of the vendors in the market contained some sort of brand.

She was surprised, to say the least when she saw her favorite vendor, a very kind and upbeat baker from the baker's coven who made the best sinnamon and blood apple rolls in Bonebrough, had a brand with numbers on his right bicep. He told them after buying a roll and some donuts from him that he got the brand back in his youth when he didn't know what coven to join after graduating from Glandus and the guards threw him in the conformatorium for being a 'wild witch'. The Drakes were mad at how this kind man was treated but he brushed it off as he told them that it was all in the past and he is much happier now as he opened up his own stand and now he was married with a child on the way.

Lucia and Luz told him that they are happy for him and to tell his wife they said hi and that they would bring some baby stuff next time, which brought a smile to his face as they left to finish their errands.

The second surprise she witnessed was the odd fighting style, training, and weapons they use. The crow followed the sisters to a familiar clearing in the forest and had to hide quickly as the girls started to train hellishly. Lucia was the one who motivated Luz to work her body out till she threw up but also trained alongside her by doing exercises with massive amounts of weights, which were huge boulders, and hand-to-hand combat sparring. The pure physical strength and precision that they had genuinely spooked her as the girls kept at it for four hours straight or to the point they were both covered in dark purple bruises.