Healing and Discovery: Part 4

[Double Update? Yes sir!!]

"Hello" - Normal Speech
"Hello " - Sign Lanugage
"Hello" - Luz's Deaf Accent
'Hello' - Thoughts

~{After A Delicious Dinner and Dessert: The Living Room}~

Amelia's P.O.V

"Holy titan...My tummy tum is so full... but just one more slice of pie!" King said dramatically as he tried to eat more of his favorite treat, but ultimately Lucia took the plate away gently from him and started rubbing his sore stomach softly.

"No buddy, you'll have more tomorrow morning for breakfast so for now why not choose the movie for tonight?"

After a delicious dinner of cockatrice veggie stew paired with a wonderful selection of sinnamon buns, apple blood cookies, and blood cherry and goreberry pie, we were all seated around the living room either on the couches, floor cushions, or recliner. I was seated with Lucia, King, and Amatus on the large couch while our moms were seated together on the smaller one. The twins, Luz and Amity were seated in front of us on the floor with Hooty acting as a cozy backrest as he loved to watch human movies with everyone.

King let out a small content hum from Lucia soothing his tummy as he started to surf through thousands of films on the tablet, which is a piece of human tech that works just like a phone and scroll but with a bigger screen, that was connected to the flat-screen TV Luz was able to find in the basement and fix it up. A few minutes later, he finally decided on what movie to watch tonight named Howls Moving Castle which had the picture of two humans drawn in a more stylish cartoon style that I recognized as anime style or at least it was the style I'd seen Amity draw.

This choice seemed to excite Luz as she was bouncing in her seat and started telling Amity how she was going to love both the story and the art style of the film. Ed and Em were also intrigued with the film since there weren't many forms of entertainment here in the Boling Isles besides that dumb live soap opera Bleeding Hearts, some movies made by the collaboration from the illusionist coven and bard coven, and books. 

So getting to see how humans, beings that don't have a single drop of magic in them, made such amazing things with their technology and creativity was something incredible to see. 

I snuggled closer to Lucia and started to gently scratch the top of my fur baby's head, smiling lovingly down at my son as he purred contently on my lap. This small domestic moment with our families and loved ones was something I've always dreamed of.

That sounds kinda sappy but I, along with my baby sister, believed that we would never meet our mates when the Havenstars started causing trouble for both our personal lives and our parents. Chanel wanted nothing more than to keep me forever by her side as one of her biggest conquests and trophy since I was known throughout Bonesbrough as the Ice Queen. She did everything from her gentlewoman act towards me, bringing me gifts of all shapes and sizes, and once she and I were on the same grugby team. She tried to make me fall in love with her with her athletic skills. Though none of it worked as I knew the type of person she truly was.

Chanel Havenstar is an abusive and manipulative partner to anyone who unfortunately fell for her false charm. From all the stories I've heard from past friends and even a small handful of teammates that long left the team. I didn't want anything to do with that vile witch and that day when she was about to take my purity. I felt nothing but unadulterated fear as she had that crazy lustful look in her three eyes. When I thought I wasn't going to be able to get out there came Lucia and Luz to our rescue during their potion run and the rest was history.

Lucia made me start once believing that I could finally find my mate on my own terms when she agreed fully to be mine and even went as far as to accept the Imprint Mark. I felt my heart warm even more as she said that she would do anything to show me that she truly wanted to make our relationship work.