A Gromtastical Night Part Three

"Hello" - Normal Speech
"Hello" - Sign Lanuguge
"Hello" - Luz's Deaf Accent
'Hello' - Thoughts

3rd P.O.V

The audience held their breath while the dust settled in the arena. It was common for teachers, and sometimes students, to jump in and aid the chosen student if it became too much. 

However, this year that wasn't the case.

The teachers and faculty that were there present for the dance were forced under the strict orders of Lord Havenstar not to help the Blights. None of the teachers wanted to follow this order as first and for most this was a school and parents do not have the right to harm students on school grounds regardless of private matters beyond the campus. Bump was infuriated about this and threatened to get the Emperor's Coven involved but Havenstar was already a step ahead of him and bride the guards and some of the officials in town to not listen to Bump.

Right now, clutching onto his Principal robes and surrounded by some of Havenstar's cronies, Bump was finally breathing out a sigh of relief when he saw the school's newest duo jump into the arena to save their mates, but as soon as his relief set in. The air suddenly shifted to one of murderous intent.

Standing there in front of the now coughing and gasping for air Blight sisters, Luz and Lucia stood there in just their tanktop undershirts, pants, dress shoes, and beanies. Their tattoos were on full display for the entire school to see but what made everyone hold their breath was how the beautiful markings of the multicolored dragons on their body were glowing menacingly, but that's not what terrified the entire school. 

What truly brought fear into their bodies were the bright red crimson eyes filled with nothing but pure, unadulterated rage.

Grom started laughing psychotically as it inspected the two.

"~Heheheheh Well well! New toys to play with? But I thought I was going to play with the two behind you~?"

Neither one of them spoke a single word as Grom just sounded childishly disappointed about not being able to play with Amity and Amelia. 

"~Well no matter! Why don't we get acquainted then!! So tell me~,"  Grom pounced towards at breakneck speed and screamed with absolute glee," WHAT DO FEAR!!!!!~"

Neither one of them moved as the black sludge of nightmare fuel came toward them but when within the monster came a couple of feet of the sludge that was the closest to them began to boil as if just being around them was cooking it alive. It screeched out in a mixture of surprise, anger, and pain. No one knew what going on but they didn't have to as both Luz and Lucia walked up calmly to the growling monster. 

With each step they took, the body of the beast just boiled more and more its screams just echoed throughout the arena. Eda was now growing nervous with each passing second as she watched her daughters slip completely into their mercenary persona. She has heard the stories from Madame Ofeila and her girls during the weekend babysitting session the girls would do for them and from what the Blights told her when they fixed their minds, but seeing it was something completely different.

Gone was the innocent and bubble grin of Luz, the calm yet tender smile of Lucia, the delicate warmth and love she felt from those two each moment they all became closer as a family. Instead, she saw and physically felt the deadly murderous intent of two trained killers as both girls bent down to the now quivering beast, who by now was sobbing out for mercy. 

Luz had a twisted grin that could only be described as one of pure joy while Lucia had a sinister yet charming smirk as they both hovered their hands over the pathetic beast.