Chapter 17 - We're In This Together

(Katy POV)

Things have been going great with Q. We have been on tour together for a couple of months now and I couldn't be happier.

He watches every single one of my shows, and when I come off stage, I'm greeted by his biggest smiles. And when we arrive at new places he always looks so intrigued at everything, I love being able to take him places and let him experience new things.

The best part about all of this is, that he is beside me, the whole time.

-10:45 am-
-Sydney, Australia-

"It's in a couple of days, where do you want to go?" Tamra asked me as I sucked on my lollipop. I shrugged, "I don't know, I want to ask Q" I said as she frowned at me, "Q? Why do you need to ask Q?" She said sitting down on my bed.

"Because I have been around the world basically, and Q hasn't, so I want to take him somewhere for my birthday" I said smiling as her as she smirked and rolled her eyes. "Of course" she said as I walked out of my bedroom of the hotel.

I walked through the lounge room into the kitchen to see Q holding a coffee cup as he spoke on the phone. I smiled at him but frowned when he didn't return it, now that I think about it, he looks a little mad.

His eyebrows furrowed together and his jaw is clenched. I got a coffee cup out of the cupboard as I watched him.

"I don't know when" he said taking a sip of his coffee. I put some coffee and sugar into my cup and poured the hot water in before walking over to the fridge to get out some milk. "I can't afford that" I heard Q whisper, I grabbed the milk and closed the fridge door and turned to look at him.

He was staring back at me, but he cut off the eye contact as I walked back to my coffee. I poured the milk into my drink and put the milk back.

"Wait, what?" Q said as I walked back to my coffee and began to stir it with a spoon. Once I put my spoon in the sink, I picked up my coffee cup and leaned back against the counter, the same as Q is doing.

I was now opposite Q, he placed coffee cup on the bench and stood up straight, "you can't do that" he said angrily. I frowned as he looked at me, he just turned and walked towards the balcony before opening the door and closing it behind him.

I sighed and took a sip from my cup, watching as Q paced the balcony. My head turned towards the bedroom door as Tamra walked out. "Where's Quentin?" She asked me and frowned as I pointed towards him.

"Is everything ok?" She asked standing beside me, I looked over at her and shrugged, "I honestly have no idea, but I hope so" I said bringing the cup to my lips and taking a sip.

(Quentin POV)

"But I will get you the money" I argued to the man. "I'm Sorry, but you are already 4 months behind on rent, we can't delay it any longer, either you pay us within the 4 days, or you loose the house" he said.

I ran my hand through my hair, "I told you that I don't have he money yet" I said closing my eyes, "well I'm sorry, but we have no choice but to remove you from the house, you have 1 week to have yourself and your belongings removed from the house" he said making me stop walking.

"But I'm not in Los Angeles at the moment, and I won't be for a long time" I said sitting down in a chair and resting my elbows in my knees. "Then we will forcefully remove the belongings ourselves" he said making me frown.

"Where will you take them?" I said widening my eyes, "you can give us a location to drop them off, or we will donate everything" he said making me sigh. "Everything?" I said, "yes, everything" he said making me look back inside the house at Katy.