Chapter 46 - One Month

(Quentin POV)

I sit on the couch watching TV, but I had the volume turned down a lot because Katy is in bed, she went straight to bed as soon as we got back from the doctors.

I heard a small knock on the hotel room door, I pushed the mute button on the TV before getting up walking over to the door.

I unlocked it pulled the door open to see Tamra standing there, "hey Tamra" I said standing back so I could open the door further.

She smiled and walked in, "how did it go?" Tamra asked as I closed the hotel door. "The doctor said the vomiting could be caused by the sudden change of her body, because this is the first time she has been pregnant" I said as she smiled.

"Does that mean the baby is ok?" She asked as I nodded, "yeah, the doctor said the babies development is great" I said smiling happily.

"But the doctor said that her being so tired and drained isn't helping, so he said no more performing for at least two weeks, until her body is able to handle the changes" I said as Tamra sighed.

"I was expecting something like that, we will have to cancel some more shows" Tamra said nodding. "How did she take it?" Tamra asked me as I slipped my hands into my pockets.

I don't know why but we haven't moved from the door, we are just standing in the hallway discussing it. "She is really upset about it" I said looking towards the hotel door.

"Is she sleeping?" Tamra asked and I nodded, "I think sleep is the best thing for her" I said as Tamra nodded in agreement.

"How much time is left for the tour anyway?" I asked her as she thought about it, "like, a month I think" she said as I nodded.

"There is something I need to do, but I do need your help" I whispered making Tamra smile, "sure, name whatever you need".

(Katy POV)

I could hear quiet murmurs coming from the other side of the hotel door, some times I could make out what they were saying, other times it was to hard to understand.

"She is really upset about it" I could make out Q saying, I heard that Tamra retaliated but I didn't understand what she said, "I think rest is the best thing for her" Q said a bit louder but it was only slightly louder than a whisper.

I sighed and pulled the bed cover up over my head so it was muffling the voices even more, I feel so bad, I won't be able to perform much longer because my costumes will stop fitting me, but now I have to cancel even more shows because my stupid stomach can't keep my food down.

And lying here in bed doesn't help either, I just feel lazy and miserable.

I groaned as I pushed the covers off me harshly and stood up slowly so I was looking at myself in the mirror, I noticed I had a bit of bed hair and my eyes were lazy looking, probably because I have been lying in that bed, sleeping on and off for the past three hours.

I turned and headed towards the bedroom door, but before I could make it, my stomach turned, "really" I groaned as I sprinted into our bathroom before kneeling down in front of the toilet.

I coughed twice before I felt an awful stinging feeling in my throat as liquid flew up my throat, spewing out of my mouth.

God I hate vomiting.

I was running out of breath as the liquid kept coming, eventually I stopped for a second so I quickly breath in, but chocked half way because the vomiting started again.

I had my hands at the back of my head, keeping my hair away from my face. The smell coming from the toilet went up my nose, my face screwed up as I pulled away.