Chapter 19 - You Can't Leave Because.....

(Quentin POV)

"What?" She said taking a small step back. "Baby, I'm sorry, but I have no choice" I said stepping forward and placing my hands on the top of her arms. "What do you mean you don't have a choice?" She said frowning.

I sighed and looked down, do I really need to bring her into my problems? "No, there will be no more hiding anything from me anymore, you are going to tell me what's going on before I force it out of you" she said seriously pointing her finger at me.

I smiled at her, she still looks perfect even when she is mad. "Ok, I'm loosing my house" I said gesturing to the house up from where we are standing. "What? Why?" She said crossing her arms.

"Because I am months behind on rent and I don't have the money to keep the house" I said tucking my hands into my pockets. She let out a big breath, "Q, why didn't you tell me, I could have helped" she said taking a step forward so her body was pressed against mine and her arms wrapped around my waist.

"Because I knew you would want to pay for everything" I said pulling my hands out of my pockets and resting them on her hips. She chuckled lightly, "and that's a bad thing because?...." She said making me smile down at her.

"Because that is to much to ask of my girlfriend" I said shrugging, "Q, we have been together for almost half a year now, we have this conversation all the time, it's never to much to ask me of anything" she said resting her head on my chest.

"I know" I said kissing her forehead. "So, I will help pay off your rent" she said lifting her head back up to look at me, "well you can't" I said running my hand through my quiff. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, "Jesus Q, we just discussed this, we are together no-" I cut her off.

"No, I mean we can't pay it off because the house is already going to someone else, I've already lost it" I said shrugging. She looked down, her beautiful smile was now no where to be seen. "So your really moving away?" She said looking back up at me with sad eyes.

I nodded and let out a big sigh, "that means I have to sell the gym to" I said sadly, I don't want to sell it, but I have to. "You can't sell your gym, you love it" Katy said frowning, "I have no choice Katy, I'm broke and apparently moving back in with my mother" I said raising my shoulders.

"Well....... I'll buy you a house then" Katy said perking up, I shook my head, "no, that is way to much, I'll be fine" I said looking over at my old house seeing all my furniture being packed into the vans.

"What about me? I might not be fine without you" Katy said lowering her voice to almost a whisper, I smiled sadly and kissed her forehead, "I won't be that far away, only a phone call, and I'll come and visit, I promise" I said as I leaned down.

I pressed my lips against hers gently before pulling away, she still didn't look happy. "It won't work, long distant relationships never work" she said shaking her head. Slowly I removed my hands from her waist and took a step back.

"Are you... Are you breaking up with me" I said sadly, Katy's head shot up to look at me, "what? No, no, no, I'm defiantly not breaking up with you" she slipping her hands into mine. "I'm sorry, but I have no choice" I said looking down.

"Listen Q, you-you can't leave" she said making me sigh, "I just explained to you, I have no choice" I said as Katy kept looking at the ground, "no...... You can't" she said still looking down at her shoes.

I frowned and placed my finger under her chin, gently I lifted her head up until she was looking into my eyes. "Katy, what's wrong" I said as I noticed her eyes began to become glossy. I watched her her bottom lip begin to gently shake.

I quickly pulled her into my arms, stroking the back of her head, "hey, hey, it's ok, I won't be that far away" I said she began to shake her head, "no, that's not all" she said, her voice shaking slightly.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes, "then what is it, you can tell me Katy" I said as I stroked her cheek. She looked down at her shoes, taking in a big breath, "I was planning to tell you a couple of days ago, but I didn't know how to" she said as she looked back up at me.

I frowned, "what are you talking about?" I said she stepped forward and placed her hands on my chest. "Before I tell you, I want you to promise that you won't leave me or get scared and run away" she said, her eyes pleading with me.

"Katy, I love you, your my life now, we are in this together, well, what ever THIS is" I said cupping both of her cheeks and kissing her forehead, "now what is it, don't be afraid to tell me" I said stroking her cheeks.

"Do you love all of me?" She asked referring back to when I said I loved her, I frowned as she watched me carefully, "of course, from head to toe" I said confused.

"I promise I was going to tell you sooner, but Q you can't leave me because I think I'm pregnant"