Chapter 22

You've already lost track of time, but it felt like years since you've been on this hell of a place.

Standing beside Caesar Clown, every single day.
He could order you around like a slave and your puppet body would do anything According to him.

Your consciousness?

It felt like one side of yourself has fallen into a vegetative state, due to a stressful impact of transforming into a puppet's body.
Another side of you is screaming out of agony, is full of hatred and seeks for more.
More...

more documents that could potentially help you understand the purpose of Doflamingo's plans.

Being more cooperative and helpful to Caesar which helps you to gain his trust.

He even let you watch a few of his disturbing experiments on children, which has been engraved in your mind, traumatizing you day and night.
As the time went by, you gained a little control over your puppet body, making easier for you to collect information in various ways.

Sometimes you found yourself exploring Punk Hazard, gaining more knowledge of it's places.
You'd note down the maps, circling important places but most importantly...you had full knowledge of the children's experiments Caesar has performed so far.
Giving them a candy that contains an addictive drug, you researched it and found the cure that could counter the drug but...even if you gave it to the children, what else could you do? You couldn't help them escape.

You were carefully observing Law's intentions.
He traveled to Punk Hazard, where he formed a partnership with Caesar Clown. In exchange for allowing Law to stay on the island, Law gave his heart to Caesar. While working with Caesar, he gave new legs to Brownbeard and many others who lost the ability to walk.
But you know well that he's up to something and he's exceptionally good at hiding it.

Unfortunately, writing became a lot harder with wooden hands. time by time you'd receive couple of insults and broken wooden limbs from Caesar for "messing up" his documents with your ugly hand writing.

"You've done it again, haven't you?! You damn puppet!"

Caesar Clown pushes you out of the way and slams his hand on the table, trying to read your writings on the documents. You fall on the ground and your wooden hand falls out once again. Now you have to go and reattach it yet again...

"And that damned Doctor of death...WHERE IS HE?!"

You blankly stare at him, obviously you couldn't answer his question, your abilities to communicate with others are weak and barely understandable. Whatever Caesar orders you to do, you do them, but he's never satisfied.

"HEY! RED!"

he turns to you. He usually calls you Red, probably because of your red hair. It didn't go away even though Sugar has turned your physical body into a mere puppet.

Your hair is currently the only thing that stands out, except the mask that you constantly wear to hide your sewed up mouth.

Caesar ordered you to wear it upon seeing your doll like face, which he found creepy and disturbing.

"Go look for him, will you?! Give him this."

He throws you a letter and pushes you out of the door.
You carefully observe your surroundings while walking in the hallway, making sure that Vergo isn't lurking around there. Last time you saw him, your wooden limbs ended up on the floor. Perhaps he finds joy in bullying you.

You plan to enter the room you've been collecting all your "garbage" at. (As Caesar stated)

You have a few equipments there that help you reattach your limbs whenever accidents happen.