Chapter 33

Your POV.

Zou..what a mysterious place.
Upon seeing the island, which is on the back of a giant elephant, Law informed the group of a race known as the Mink Tribe.

After finding the Thousand Sunny, the Barto Club bid us farewell. Proceeding to search for Sanji's group, we climbed the giant elephant's left leg with a dragon that Kanjuro conjured. After the samurai explained that they were also searching for their ninja comrade, Raizo, the group saw something dropping towards them.
The thing that was falling towards them happened to be a monkey. The monkey hit Kin'emon and Kanjuro, causing them to fall off the dragon. Despite being separated from the group, the samurai assured us that they were alright and would catch up eventually.

The rest of the group considered turning back for them, but after seeing Kanjuro's drawn dragon struggling to climb, they decided to continue towards the top. Once they reached the top, the dragon turned back into a drawing while Zoro and Law remained unconcerned about it.

We later entered a village and Luffy ran ahead of the group. While exploring the village, we saw signs of a recent attack before encountering two people from the Mink Tribe.
During our exploration at Claw City, we experienced an eruption rain and fled to higher ground. Once the rain passed, we surmised that it is a daily occurrence based on how the city is built. Right after Usopp spotted Luffy with Carrot and Wanda, Law teleported the group close to our location. Wanda then led us into Right Belly Fortress, where they reunited with Nami and Chopper.

Nami and Chopper were relieved when they saw you.
While the Straw Hats were getting acquainted with the Mink Tribe, Law found his crew by following Bepo's vivre card, you decided to follow him from behind.

"CAPTAIN?!!"

Bepo runs up to Law and hugs him, the rest of the crew were overjoyed to see their captain.

"Y/N?!"

They were even more surprised upon seeing you. Bepo comes dashing towards you, you accept his hug. WHY IS HE SO FLUFFY?!

"Cut it out Bepo."

Bepo immediately let's go off you upon hearing his Captain's words.

"I'm sorry.."

"WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING?!"

His crew mates shout in disbelief. Seems like Bepo has a habit of constant apologizing.

"Captain, we have a lot to talk about..."

They proceeded to tell us how Kaido's underling - Jack, invaded Zou, in a search for a certain Ninja. Jack even went as far as gas poisoning and torturing countless of minks in the process.

When the Straw Hats returned to the Whale Forest, Law introduced his crew to Luffy.
We were then shocked to hear that Sanji went to Big Mom. Luffy said that he would bring Sanji back and told to you all to not to fight Kaidou until he returns. Law then explained that Kaidou may be pursuing them as they speak. After the minks were touched by Law's concern, his crew and the Straw Hats partied with Nekomamushi.

"What's with the constant partying.."

You mumble to yourself while sitting a little far away from the crowd.

"It's your brother after all."

Law appears behind you.

"True, heh.."

You take another sip of soup from the bowl.
Law holds out his palm towards your forehead, but not touching it. He's waiting for you to lean in.
You lean in, letting him feel your temperature.