Chapter 64

Law jolts up, completely covered in sweat. His breath hitches and his heart beat is faster than usual.

Why would you wake up like this, you may ask?..

Well...

You wraps your arm around his body, pulling him closer and closer..
The man's face washes over in amusement upon leaning closer to you, he traces his hand hand down to your back, slipping behind the folds of your Kimono and touching your skin.

Law watches this sight in horror.

Y/n's now ruby colored eyes glace at him with a mischievous smile on their face and with that...Y/n pulls the man down, closing the space that was left between them.

Law stood there, staring at the two kissing eachother passionately, feeling his heart sink deeply.

He knows..what those ruby eyes mean...

He knows that you aren't being yourself..

This isn't..Y/n.

But he still can't help but feel.. completely heartbroken.
As if the whole world shattered Infront of him.

He watches as you slip your hand in Yamato's white hair, caressing him affectionately..just like you did to him .
Yamato moves downwards, biting and kissing your neck hungrily. You glance at Law once again.

Don't..

Why?..

This isn't real..but why does it hurt so much?

Why can't he move?

Please stop.

He's completely paralyzed and is forced to watch this...

Somehow, by some miracle...he forced himself to close his eyes and wake up.

Or...did he actually wake up?

Law touches his chest, that awful feeling still lurks inside of him, making him want to completely rip his heart out.

"What have you done to me.."

he scratches the tattooed skin on his chest, out of anger and insane amount of jealousy.

God...why did you have to look so beautiful at that moment? The fact that he saw another man touching and kissing you drives him to insanity.

He's deeply breathes in and out, trying to calm himself down. That's when he smells the nostalgic smell of cigarettes...

Not just some regular cigarettes..the ones that...

...

He fixes his posture and takes in his surroundings, realizing that he's not in a place where he fell asleep.
He glances at the countless of buildings, sensing the familiarity of this place.
A seaside...

Law breathes in once again, cigarette smell hits his buds once again, that's when he quickly stands up and starts walking along the beach, following the trail of smell.

His heart is beating extremely fast, as if it's about to jump out of his chest.

His eyes widen in absolute shock as he sees him.. casually sitting on sand, gazing at the calm ocean Infront of him.

"Cora...San?"

Law mumbles under his breath. Seems like Corazon heard him and turns his head towards Law, giving him a little smile.