Chapter 51

"SPIT IT OUT! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

Two heart pirate crew members - Shachi and Penguin, are standing before their captain. Law immediately noticed their anxious perplexity and started questioning them.

"Captain... Mugiwara and Y/n..."

Two crew members exchange glances, both of them look terrified, knowing that their captain will lose him mind upon hearing the news.

"They have been captured by Kaido."

Law's heart drops upon hearing this, he leans against a wall to support himself, trying to process what they just told him.

"Y/n willingly followed Kaido to Onigashima, meanwhile...Luffy is now locked up in Udon's prison."

Law tried his best to not react impulsively, but his frustrated expression made his crewmates feel uneasy.
"Y/n willingly followed Kaido?"

Shachi and Penguin exchange glances and gulp.

"Yes...Kaido himself offered Y/n to become his subordinate."

Law's eyes widen upon hearing this.

"Y/n agreed because he threatened to kill Luffy right in front of them...he also mentioned their friend.."

Says Penguin, Shachi turns to him.

"Y/n must've had another reason, right?"

"Right..they couldn't have possibly..."

"Betrayed us.."

Law finishes Penguin's sentence.
Then everything clicks. The illusion Law saw in his sleep...how you told him to kill you if you did something to lose everyone's trust..
As if you've prepared him for the worst case scenario...
He punches a wall in rage, startling his two crewmates.

"Damn it...DAMN IT ALL! "

There no way..

He can't believe it, no..

He WON'T believe it.

"Find the remaining Straw Hats, NOW."

After roaming around in Kaido's castle, you quietly observe the atmosphere.
Every. Single. Corner. Of the room and the hallways are plastered with a paper, which has an eye drawn on it.
No wonder you always feel like someone is watching you...
Luckily, that paper wasn't in Yamato's room, you took your time to careful observe it.

Later on, you found out those eye papers are actually an ability of a devil fruit user called - Bao Huang. She is a Shinuchi in the Beasts Pirates, being part of the crew's surveillance division, the "Marys". She appears to have the duty of keeping and presenting daily schedules for the crew and their captain Kaidou. Not only that, she seems to be keeping a close eye on every single soul within this castle.

Now let's talk about the ranks in Beasts pirates.
The Numbers, waiters, pleasures, gifters, Shinuchi, Tobiroppo, All starts.

Gifters, Shinuchi, Tobiroppo and All starts are the most troublesome out of them.

Gifters include the people who have been gifted with powers of SMILE devil fruits, same goes to some people in the ranks of Shinuchi.

One member of Shinuchi caught your attention, his name is Basil Hawkins.
He is an infamous pirate from North Blue known as the "Magician" and the captain of the Hawkins Pirates. He is one of twelve pirates who are referred to as the "Worst Generation".

How did he catch your attention?..simple.
He sparred with Law in Bakura Town and got defeated by Law.
Now..what really caught your attention is that Hawkins has the habit of foretelling the fate of those around him, by using Tarot cards.