Chapter 41

What is this feeling?

He can feel his heart beating out of his chest, as if it was about to explode.

"What do you want, Law?"

He looks up at you as you proceed to wrap his wound in a bandage.

"You."

You freeze for a second, questioning if you heard him right.

"What?"

You look up at his with a flushed expression.

"I want you."

You open your mouth to say something but words got stuck in your throat. He slowly reaches out his hand and caresses your face.
Taking his sweet time to admire the facial expression of a person Infront of him.

"That's why I want to know..who's the lucky person that you want?"

He heard your breath hitch as he scooted closer to you.

"You."

You whisper quietly and look down out of nervousness.
His heart did a literal pulse upon hearing this.
He gently holds your chin, lifting up your head.

"Look at me."

You hesitantly lock eyes with him. He could feel his own eyes glimmering, unlike a few moments ago. He has completely forgotten about the reason he was angry about.

"Say that again."

He wants to hear it..again. He wants to make sure you mean it.

"I want you, Law."

His face lit up, he looks surprised.
Without losing a second, he wraps his hands around your waist, pulling you extremely close to him.
He could feel your warm body pressing up against him, as the arms reach for his neck, pulling him closer...and closer..
You trace his face, admiring his features which certainly got him riled up at that moment.
Before he knew it, your lips crashed against eachother as you two needly held onto eachother's bodies.

What is this feeling?..

He thought to himself as he explored every inch of your body, worshipping you like a goddess.
It certainly helped him to reveal an aching desire he had for you.
He's drowning into his desires...and enjoying every single moment of it.
Maybe..it would be alright for now, to let himself relax and enjoy the moment he has been craving for..

The more you moan out his name, the more satisfied he feels, as if you're pleasing his ego.
Before he knew it, whatever clothes you two had, had been scattered around the floor.
He could feel himself getting lost in his own lust, just by staring at you. Tracing down the marks he has given you. Seems like at that moment, he has discovered another side of himself.
A satisfying smirk appears on his face. You could barely catch your breath when his gaze fell upon you once again.
two of you couldn't get enough of eachother. The sounds of your bodies clashing against eachother filled up the room, alongside with your voices.

"Law...please.."

God..the way you said his name, were you intentionally trying to shatter his resolve?
He grunts at the sight of you, looking so desperate for his touch. How could he ignore your pleading? He made you feel so good that you had tears of pleasure in your eyes.

"Make me yours."

enjoyed pinning you down to his mattress and making that mischievous, taunting smile of your melt beneath a stream of pants and moans as he took you hard.
By the time you two were finished, you could barely stay conscious, but you felt him lifting you off the bed and cleaning you up, before gently putting you back in bed.
He looks at your sleeping face and felt himself genuinely smiling.

"Happy birthday...and I'm sorry.."

He kisses your forehead, forcing himself to get away from you.

Law jolts up from his bed, recalling the dream that he just had. His breath is heavy and his body is undescribably sweaty. He could feel the warmth on his face upon remembering your expression, Whatever you said to him and what you two did together.

Law palms his face in distress, his body feels extremely weird, there's an unknown warmth surrounding it and that warmth only gets worse upon recalling your face.
Law curses under his breath after realizing what exactly is up with him.
He's almost embarrassed with himself, because never in his life he has ever been this undescribably horny.

He hates it.

He hates how his body tenses up you're near him.

He hates how his heart beats faster when your skin brushes against him.

He hates his feelings and doesn't wish to confront them, but selfishly enough..he wants to confront you about YOUR feelings.

Whatever he's experiencing right now, is it because of feelings? Or lust?
That..he doesn't know.

But one thing is for sure.

He still wants you.

He wants you so much that he dislikes when someone is trying to get to you.

He saw you and Zoro near the river, having fun tackling eachother in the water. The way he hovered over you or the way you brushed against him almost sent him to madness.
Or when you were drinking with Eustass Kid and he tried to make a move on you.
It took his every bits of his strength to remain unbothered.

Trafalgar Law is known as a calm and composed man but now..he's a total wreck.