Chapter 70

⚠️HEAVY SPOILERS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.⚠️

"you're not what you present yourself to be."

You shoot a blood arrow towards your alternative ego, but they flawlessly dodge it.

"Who knows?"

Logically speaking, if you share your power with Red(your alternative ego), does that mean they can also control your devil fruit power?
Along with your scythe?

You create water strings around the area and trap Red, like a prey stuck in a spider web.

You would lie if you said that you didn't get this idea from Doflamingo himself.

"What do you think you're doing?"

You tighten the strings around Red's body, waiting for them to reveal something.

Nothing...

Seems like Red can't use the Liquid Devil fruit powers, unless they get access to your physical body.

"I see...so you're only in charge of controlling the weapon."

You walk up to Red, who seems to be strangled in your blood strings.

"Only?..."

Red snaps their fingers and within a blink of an eye, Shin appears and cuts your strings.

"You're wasting your time here."

Scythe reappears in their hand.

"Five minutes here, equals an hour or more in reality."

Shit...you've been out for an hour?

"Despite Luffy's reappearance, he's already at his limit.
Yamato just found you and he thinks you're dead.

Law is on a brink of losing his sanity, because your body is right behind him.

Your Vivre card is burning away, alerting everyone that you're life is about to come to an end.

You either decide to cooperate with me and let me take over OR let all of your friends die."

You gulp in response, afraid of what Red might do.

"Two minutes."

They smile at you.

"Two minutes is the amount of time our body will be able to withstand it. It will only take me a minute to take Kaido down."

You stare at Red in disbelief.

"What about the...other minute?"

Red smiles in response and tells you what they'll do in first sixty seconds.
You finally agree.

You open your eyes, but the way your body interacts with you is unrecognizable, as If somebody else is controlling it. All you can do is watch.
You avert your eyes to the person who's holding onto you. You can feel the vibration of his voice, but you can't hear him at all.

"Yamato."

You call him out but even your voice can't be heard by you.
You reach your hand and lightly push him off of you, he looks absolutely shocked upon seeing you awake.

"Give me the heart."

He instantly reaches his hand and takes out your heart. He kept talking to you, but you couldn't understand a thing.

You avert your eyes towards the scene Infront of you.
Big mom's sword was about to slice you when Law uses his ability to block it.

Seems like he has awakened his devil fruit..