2- MARRIAGE

The wedding that is planned between Sumettikul and Puttha families is supposed to be held in another 8 months but since the sudden death of Mr. Puttha, Bible's parents have decided to marry them off in one simple ceremony as soon as possible in respect to the death and for the sake of Build.

Mrs. Sumettikul had known Build since he was a teenager having befriended her late mother, his polite and gentleness really touched her heart and due to their close friendship too, she promised the late Mrs. Puttha to always take care of Build. Mrs. Puttha was diagnosed with cancer when Build was 18 years old and the mothers met in the hospital and quickly bonded with each other. She met Build when the young boy was nursing her mother in the ward, accompanying and always treating her mother well.

Mrs. Puttha was always a loving and kind-hearted woman which is why Build also grew up following her traits and that makes Mrs. Sumettikul more eager to marry him off with his son, Bible. Until the end of her life which was 2 years after their first meeting, she kept on smiling positively and taking care of her family well. Now 10 days after Mr. Puttha's death, finally Mrs. Sumettikul can fulfil her promise to her beloved friend. She will make sure Build's well-being is always in good and great condition alongside Bible. She really hopes Bible can take care of Build well after her son agreed to marry him. The simple ceremony was consummated in a courthouse with witnesses from both families and a few guests. She hopes this will become the beginning of Build's happiness with Bible. The polite and kind man deserves everything in his life.

"Build, what are you thinking about honey?"

She meets Build in Bible's bedroom after everything has settled. Build knows Mrs. Sumettikul is a kind woman who always accompanied his mom during her time in the hospital. He does not know why Mrs. Sumettikul was always in the hospital though and he does not really think about that. He really appreciates how Mrs. Sumettikul was always on his side the day he sent his father off for the last time. She was always beside him soothing him and embracing him in his frail condition.

One thing he knows too is their mother closed friendship that makes them decide to marry them off. He smiled politely at Mrs. Sumettikul when the aged elegant woman took his hand and caressed it softly, he never realises he misses the motherly touch very much.

"Nothing Mrs. Sumettikul I just suddenly remember my mama and papa, I miss them"

his face was red trying to suppress the tears that almost dropped.

"It's mom"

Mrs. Sumettikul suddenly says that makes Build gape, he eyes the woman confusedly.

"It's mom not Mrs. Sumettikul, when you got married to Bible it makes you my son, and I am your mom, Mr. Sumettikul is your now your dad and Bible is your husband, we are all your family honey"

she corrects him sweetly, hands keep on caressing him.

Build's tears dropped and the words mom, dad and family feel too surreal for him after his papa now leaving him due to a heart attack. He thought he no longer had anyone in this world. He looks at Mrs. Sumettikul with longing eyes and tears dripping down his soft red cheeks.

"Can I.. can I really call you m..mom?"

He asks her, stuttering, heartbeat picking up fast because it has been so long since he can voice the word "mom" out loud.

"Yes son, call me mom. I am now your mom and will forever be your mom"

she wipes the tears on his son-in-law's cheeks unknowingly she is tearing up too.

"Mom!"

Build can no longer control his feelings, too overwhelmed with the bubbled-up emotions and relief. He hesitates to hug her but Mrs. Sumettikul comes forwards opening her small arms to wrap Build's body. They are hugging tight.

Build really misses this moment, having to hug his loved one, one that he can call mother. It's a huge blessing for him. He loves this feeling, he wants to forever have this moment to remember.

He shuts his eyes tight, feeling happiness blossoming in his heart.

The hugs go on for minutes and both of them are having their emotional moments. In the warm embrace, Mrs. Sumettikul keeps on whispering thank you to him for agreeing with their decision to marry him off with Bible. She knows it is not easy for both of them but she is sure they can be happy together. They can complete each other's hearts perfectly.

Build is not sure, he feels sorry as he cannot promise Mrs. Sumettikul anything so he only nods his head, hoping at least the gesture could assure her. 

Build knows well his heart cannot accept anyone else but only one person who he was and is still in love with but he also has to accept his fate that now he is no longer a Puttha but a Sumettikul, Build Jakapan Sumettikul, a husband of Bible Wichapas Sumettikul.

He only hopes he made the right decision.

ㄱㅅ

Slowly but surely. How will it feel to have a marriage out of love? Thank you for reading. Really appreciate your comments and support ^^