3- STRANGER

After the quick marriage consummation in the courthouse, Bible still cannot believe he is now a husband to Build. He first met him on the funeral day of Build's father, Mr. Puttha. Yes undoubtedly, he agreed. The man is beautiful, too beautiful actually but Bible does not care about that, he despises Build so much for ruining his future. The sad man who was brimming with tears, face pale on the side of his late father did not even make his waves of anger down. Build was crying hard when his mother hugged him and soothed his back softly, he was in all mess and mourning but his perfect face still glowing brightly.

Whatever, Bible thought. He does not care, he does not bother, he only married the guy for his parents and for Faith so he refuses to care about Build Jakapan at all.

Bible decides to move out from his parents' house to his own apartment which is around 30 minutes far from them. He doe not want to be in his parents' control especially after he had already gotten married to Build.

He announces his decision during their breakfast a week after their wedding, a week in hell because he had to share his room with his so-called husband. Throughout the whole week, he did not even bother to talk to him even though the said man tried to start a conversation with him. He did not even allow Build to sleep on his bed but his husband just accepted the decision and slept the whole week on a small couch in the room.

What a naive guy he thought.

"We're moving out today and I hope you respect our decision"

Bible informes his parents after they had finished eating. His breakfast tastes different today not that he knows it was Build who offered to help the maid after his mother-in-law did not allow him for the past 6 days.

Build is shocked, Bible had never discussed moving out with him before, it is not "our" but "his" own decision.

He looks at Bible trying to comprehend the situation. Mr. Sumettikul and Mrs. Sumettikul know how stubborn Bible is and they know their now-married son needs privacy so they respect Bible's decision not noticing the painful expression on Build's face.

If anyone asks Build, he wants to stay with Mrs. Sumettikul, he wants to feel the mother's figure much longer. He misses the feeling so much. He does not want to be apart from his mother and father-in-law especially when he has already felt an attachment to them. His parents-in-law's house is nearer to his late parents' graves and his office too.

He wishes he can refuse to follow Bible.

Why Bible never asked him beforehand? He wants to stay he does not want to be alone in Bible's house. Build is not a naive person, he will ask Bible about all of this, he only followed Bible's game because he did not want to cause a fight, especially not in front of both of his parents-in-law, appreciates how kind his mom and dad in treating and accepting him to the family.

Stupid Build, he does not even talk to you do you think he will discuss with you with anything?. Ask him later, you have your own right in this marriage.

He reminds himself.

After the rushes out and quick farewell, they arrive at Bible's apartment located at the centre of the city, the luxurious place is surrounded by tall buildings such as popular nightclubs and grandiose malls. It is also fully equipped with a fully strict level of security and surveillance cameras all over the building. It looks too expensive to Build's liking.

He follows Bible inside the house and is stunned to see how neat and beautiful the place was. Bible's house is the one and only on the floor since it is located on the highest floor, the most expensive one in the building. Build can see the skyscrapers and buildings standing tall surrounded by neon lights and flowers flooring them.