44-EXPERIENCE

When his doctor told him to be careful during the first trimester or pregnancy, Build didn't know it will cost him whole days of throwing up, feeling nauseous, super tiredness, headache and back pain that he couldn't do anything aside from laying down on the bed.

As suggested by the doctor, Build finally took a leave from his work throughout the period until he is healthy enough to come back to work. Bible wanted to hire a personal nurse for him but Build refused as he is not comfortable enough having someone else in their house. That answers how Bible sometimes bring his work home so he can accompany Build. Anything for his husband and their baby.

When the situation is terrible for Build, Bible had it worst. Having to deal with his constant whines, his throwing up and being more clingy and more sensitive these days. His eye bag looks more apparent now.

******

"Hey..let it all out..it's okay..don't cry, baby."

Bible rubs Build's back who is now throwing up for the 3rd time this morning. The other can't help to cry and grunt painfully every time he's vomiting. Build is now 3 months old pregnant and his morning sickness is worsening now. He feels bad for Bible as he doesn't want to trouble him. He never expects it will be this difficult to carry a child, they really need to have family planning.

Sometimes he's weeping just because Bible came home late or sulking because he couldn't eat what he had been craving. There was one night he had been craving special Pad Thai  in Pattaya and Bible had to drive more than 2 hours from their home back and forth but ended up Build could only eat one small spoon of the fried noodles before throwing up again.

Build felt super guilty as he was unable to control his craving and cried the whole night, saying sorry to his husband. Bible had to go out at night to deal with his needs but he couldn't even swallow much of it. That includes how sorry he was the time his mom excitedly cooked him white radish soup, saying it was good for him but he automatically threw up once he smelt it. Bible had to finish the soup for him. Build felt terrible as he really didn't want to hurt his mother's feelings. This is so not him.

******

"No more...no..."

Build is still sniffing back from the hospital after he had to be dripped. The constant vomiting from his morning sickness caused his body to dehydrate faster. It's dangerous for both of them.

"Baby, why?"

Bible knows it's his pregnancy mood swings but Build being clingier and wanting more attention from him makes his heart feels calmer. That means he can take care of him more, he can pay back all of his time disregarding Build before, by pouring all of his focus and concern towards his husband without Build rejecting him.

Bible can spend all his time with Build continuously attached to him and he will never question it. Still, it doesn't ease his heart whenever Build feels all pain, looks so weak and has been vomiting throughout the months. He wishes he is the one with the pain.

"Ouch Biu.."

One sudden smack on his arms after he helps Build sits down on their bed. He is leaning on the soft pillow that Bible puts behind him to support his aching back. Bible rubs his arms, face confused.

"If you don't use protection next time I will never allow you to touch me. You cannot come to the room. You will sleep outside."

The repeated threats from his husband but Bible only laughs it out. The same cycle every time he has his morning sickness, every time he whines from his craving and appetite. His husband is so cute.

"Why are you laughing? I'm serious Bible Wichapas Sumettikul."

Build is annoyed. Mouth pouting. His hands folded on his chest. Did Bible think he was joking when he is the one who had to bear the constant pain? That doesn't add with more months to come when his tummy will be getting bigger and he will have to struggle with more back pain, swollen legs and those alarming moments that he can never imagine. Oh no, he should stop reading about people's pregnancy experiences or it will scare him more.

Bible lays him down on the bed before resting along with his beautiful husband. He pulls Build's body to his chest, head pillowing on his arms and patting his back softly. Their breath still. Their eyes stare at each other. Being in each other's space is their safe haven. The tranquillity, the calmness and the silence comfort them. Bible wouldn't ask for more.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Let's do that yeah. Doctor Ping said it's only in early pregnancy. You'll be getting better. You can do this. I will always be with you."

He rubs Build's stomach. The slight baby bump is already apparent.

"Thank you for being so strong baby. I love you."

He hugs Build's body tighter. Kissing his hair lovingly. The pregnancy really makes his husband looks prettier and softer. The moments that he will never experience if only Build refused to forgive him. No, he doesn't want to imagine. Now Build is with him. Build is staying here forever. Build will never go anywhere else. This is his home. He is Bible's home.

Build feels the warmth. He misses this. He always loves this. Being in his husband's embrace is his favourite thing to do. Whenever Bible wraps his body in his large frame, whispering loves and support to him, humming his favourite song and kissing his locks, he doesn't tell him but it's intimate. It's comfortable, it's cosy, it's home.

"But just so you know I want at least 7 kids."

Bible jokes again and the response comes in another smack from Build.

ㄱㅅ

Ohoo this is cringe bye

A filler chapter from the previous episode. Want to make the storyline a bit lighter before angst (?)

Thank you for your support. Really appreciate your thoughts and love for this book. Love you all^^