42-INTENTION

"He's sleeping right now Bib."

Mile sits beside Bible on the chair outside Build's wardroom. It's night now but Build couldn't yet be discharged as his blood pressure went high due to the panic attack and it will be dangerous for the newly developing foetus inside him.

As the doctor suggested that he should not be overworked with his weak condition now, Bible waited for him outside the room since this morning. His husband is still not ready to see him.

Mr. and Mrs. Sumettikul came to the hospital in the evening bringing porridge and some clothes for Build and Bible. They felt so relieved to see his son-in-law was found safe but that couldn't cover the guilts in their eyes seeing Build in pain over the exposed secret.

Fortunately, Build is willing to see them out of his respect towards his parents-in-law. Whatever it is Mr. and Mrs. Sumettikul genuinely love him all this time. He didn't want to break their hearts by despising them. He only needs time to heal and recover.

His parents look so happy with the pregnancy news, they couldn't stop thanking him. Build knew it was good news, the happiness that should have been shared together with his parents, with his brothers and with Bible but he still can't look at him or his heart will be triggered again.

He didn't want to nurture negative feelings towards his husband.

"Apo is with him. He ate and resting now. So come on, let's eat okay? If you have not eaten anything, you will get sick. Your P'Apo would be so furious at me if you don't eat. Then you can have a shower and refresh. You need to sleep and rest too."

Mile persuades him. Worried that Bible has been sitting outside the room since morning, not eating, not going anywhere and sometimes only peeping through Build's door to see his husband from afar because he's afraid that his presence would disturb Build.

Mile knows that this is not easy for Build but he wishes Bible doesn't give up. They are two people that love each other so much. It's just they are trapped in their destiny game, tricked by an evil play and hatred by some people, slipped from Bible's own fear and Build's broken-hearted but Mile is positive. He is confident that these two hearts can be healed again.

Bible couldn't swallow anything much after this whole incident. Everything is haywire in his mind and he can't think right.

With the exposed secret and news of Build's pregnancy, his thoughts are only filled with mixed guilt and regrets. If only he's being honest with Build since the beginning, if only he explained his heart problem with his own mouth maybe Build's pain would not be this much and his health would not be severely affected like this. He would have not refused to see him.

"I am not hungry phi. I am worried about Build and our baby."

He rubs his face. Troubled and unsettled.

"If you're worried, that is why you have to eat and be energised. You have to be strong to take care of your family Bible. Build needs you. Your baby needs his other father. Do you think they can pull through if you end up sick as well?"

Mile's words slice through his heart, suddenly realising that it's true. He has to be stronger for them. He nods and follows Mile to the hospital's cafe, not hungry but maybe feeding anything in to spare his empty stomach. He cannot risk getting sick when Build is already lying down weak.

*****

For two days Build had been admitted to the hospital and for two days he refused to talk to Bible. He knows he's stubborn but if seeing Bible's face will make his heart shattered, he prefers not to. He is not ready and he doesn't know when will he be.

"Can I?"

They're packing Build's belongings this afternoon after he is finally allowed to be discharged when both Bible and Apo heard of what he had just said.

They stop what they are doing.

"Nong Build..."

Apo holds him, feeling complicated. His eyes wander to Bible. The other's expression instantly turned into disappointment.

Build didn't respond to Bible no matter how many times he tried. It alarmed Apo. He hopes Mile is with him now.

How to deal with these two broken hearts?

"Can I stay with you P'Apo? I promise I won't trouble you. Can I...please..."

Build repeats his questions. He bites his lips. Eyes do not dare to look at any of them. Apo is cornered, unsure of what to answer him.

"Did you hate to see me that much?"

Bible's voice suddenly thundered throughout the room. His intonation sounds agitated. The stern and serious note sends goosebumps to the others. He knows Build is not ready to talk to him. Build is too surprised by the revelation but whatever it is Build is his responsibility. He can't simply send him to anyone else when he is still alive and healthy enough to take care of him.

"Bible stop"

Apo reprimands him. Build is still unstable. His mind is too wrecked with the news. His body is still weak especially with him now bearing their baby. He is not thinking right.

Someone has to give in to this matter. Not adding more fuel to the fire.

"Oh... I'm sorry that I was too dumb and selfish that it annoyed you. You can stop taking care of me if I'm that bothersome to you. I won't disturb you anymore. After all you don't even love me from the beginning Khun Bible Wichapas."

Build shouldn't say that.

He doesn't know what makes him say that, it's far from what he intended it to be. It's never in his heart wanting to hurt Bible with his words but why he did that?

Why does he want to hurt him?

The loud slam of the door surprised him.

Now leaving him with only Apo in the room.

ㄱㅅ

I just want to lock them in a room and throw the key away until they talk to each other.

I'm sorry I hope it's not dragged so much. Just wanna show you that Build is not perfect too, he hurts Bible unintentionally to shield his own heart 😔

He just wanted to find some reason to cover his broken heart and its Bible for now

Will they ever reconcile? Ummm

Thank you for reading. Shower me with your thoughts. Love you all^^