36-HONEYMOON(2)

"Ah! Bible!!!"

Loud moans and heavy breathing are continuously heard from the room. Build can no longer control his voice when Bible keeps on attacking his body ravenously.

His husband has such strong energy, he doesn't know how many rounds Bible had fucked him already. Build doesn't think he can manage it more. Bible never stops.

The bed creaking loudly, the almost empty bottles of lube, the clothes scattered around their bed, the pillows falling down the bed, the blanket and bedsheet muddled in the floor are the proof of their non-stop activity. Still, there is Build moaning tiredly under Bible's large frame, clenching his hole to make him cums faster. Build is already at his limit.

Bible fucks him in every position, every angle, on the bed, on top of the table, bracing Build against the door but the thrusts are harder and deeper each time he pushes into his husband. He is too lost in Build's dangerous beauty that he cannot control his needs. His eyes can only focus on his husband, telling him to claim, to mark him over and over again.

"Yes. Come with me Kitty. Yes!"

One hard slam, Build's cums splattered on Bible's hand, adding to the already dried semen on his stomach. Bible comes in him for the nth time, making sure all his seeds penetrate deeper into his husband's rim. He never once used condoms as both of them are clean and he doesn't mind putting his babies into Build.

"I'm tired Ben. Wanna sleep."

Build whines poorly, his body full of sweats and cums. His hole is feeling so sore and his legs and back hurt.

"mmm sore, everything hurts."

He complains. Bible had just realised how worn out his husband is. After he comes to his sense, he feels so guilty as he couldn't control his thirst for Build.

He can't help when he has the most beautiful person as his husband.

Build is almost falling asleep when Bible lifts him to the bathroom. He has to clean his husband or Build will be super uncomfortable waking up tomorrow. Build is on the verge of tears as he is woken up from his slumber. He just lets Bible handles everything for him. After all this is all because of his monster husband.

"I hate you... hurts... wanna sleep..please"

He mumbles, eyes shutting down when Bible put on his bathrobe. Build looks so beautiful even though he was just being totally wrecked by him.

"I'm sorry baby, you are so amazing, now sleep okay." 

He supports the head on his arms, burying Build's face into his bare chest before sleeping along with him.

******

"Ouch."

Bible wakes up abruptly when he heard a loud slam added with a faint crying sound in the room.

Build?

His eyes are blurred when he sees his husband sitting on the floor while whimpering softly. Build's hand is in his bum.

"Biu why?"

He rushes down the bed to reach his crying husband. Build seems to be more sensitive and more clingy nowadays, not that he hates it as his husband looks so cute with the antics.

"Hurts..fall..bathroom."

Build hiccups, wiping his tears harshly. Bible wants to scream, his husband looks babier now and it melts his heart, he wants to kiss Build, wrap him in a soft fluffy blanket and hug him all day.

"Shh...shh, here let me help you. You want to go the bathroom?"

Build nods before Bible carrying him bridal style to shower. He calms down in Bible's embrace and allows him to bathe him because his legs and back are still feeling numb. He has to reprimand Bible and his mad thirst. He's not used to that much energy.

Bible ends up attending to him the whole morning because of his last night's treatment towards Build. They spend their time cuddling on the couch while watching television with Bible treating him like the real prince he is.

******

Build feels bad, his husband looks so sorry even though he was the one who gave him permission.

"Biben"

Build calls him.

"I am fine. Wipe that look off your face please."

he caresses the frowning face.

"But I went overboard, aren't I? I don't think about your feelings. I acted so harshly last night, you must be so surprised. I'm sorry baby."

Bible feels bad about the way he couldn't control his sexual tensions last night. No wonder Mile said he was such a monster. Build must be so much in pain.

"No, you're not. I allowed you last night. I bared my whole body for you. I'm your husband Ben, you have rights to me, yes I'm not used to that but you have no fault with it. I promise I'll be more prepared for you okay? My body was just too shocked by the continuous attacks."

Build pats the cheeks.

Marriage requires understanding. He believes it is a sacred relationship that needs mutual agreement, consent and consideration from both parties. They are slowly working on it. Build wants to please Bible as much as Bible wants him to.

"I will tell you if I couldn't handle anything okay? Now can we go out, please? I want to eat seafood again."

Build pouts at his husband. Already imagined the delicious meals he ate yesterday. He was not into seafood that much before but since they arrived in Phuket, he often craving for it but strangely not the raw version or he will throw up again. Bible noticed his husband's different appetite now but he didn't say anything. Maybe staying in Phuket with seafood as its main delicacy makes Build's appetite change.

As long as Build is happy, he doesn't mind getting him whatever he wanted. He's almost lost him due to his selfishness he can't imagine losing him again.

Maybe after their honeymoon, he thinks he's ready enough to tell Build about the secret. Build is a composed man, he will never act rashly. It's better to know the secret from him rather than from someone else. 

Build will understand him, he will make sure of that.

ㄱㅅ

Thank you for reading ^^