57-BORN

Blame it on his overstraining body. Bible's heart betrayed him when he is preparing to accompany Build in the operation room. The transplanted organ pumps so fast that he feels his chest unusually hot.

Doctor Chan suggested he be treated and rest before they will call him again. Bible resisted but after being assured that Build is now stable, he relents.

He has to be aware of his own heart limits too.

He doesn't realise that the burning pain is very strong he passed out while being treated. Bible wakes up after three hours. 

Apo is beside him.

"Phi...my Build."

Bible tries to sit down but his chest hurts. His head still feels drowsy. Apo stops him from moving too much.

"He's okay. Calm down Bible. Don't overwork your heart like this. Doctor Ping said he is stable enough to give birth and Build is now fighting hard for your baby. They will call you once he's given birth."

"I should be with him. Build needs me-"

"No. Doctor Chan wanted you to rest. Your body is weak, you lost so much energy fighting with that bastard. You're out of breath. The pressure was so high your heart needs to rest. Build is strong. You know he is. You have to be stronger than him. Please listen to phi, Bib."

Bible lies down on the bed. Honestly, he does feel out of breath. Fighting Perth tires him out. Apo reassures him of any updates on Build. Bible knows his husband is a strong fighter, he will be safe. Their baby will be safe but waiting for any updates about Build makes him tense.

He is nervous. He is anxious.

Build...baby...please be strong. Daddy loves you. Daddy can't wait to meet you.

******

06:04 pm. Two babies. A pair. One boy. One girl

Build safely giving birth to their babies twelve hours after the whole painful contractions and risks of possible complications.

He is now resting in his room, his injuries were treated and his health condition is fully monitored. His two babies are sleeping soundly in his embrace. Their eyes round and clear like Bible, their lips plump like him. The beautiful angels were born healthy and strong just like his father.

Mom, dad and P'Apo are already in the room. His parents-in-law cry so much. They were taken aback by the situation and couldn't believe what had happened to their son-in-law but the presence of the twins cheered them up. They instantly brightened up with happiness and bliss when they saw the little buns. Adorable. Angelic. Both are quite criers but their crying sounds comfort them.

Mr. and Mrs.Sumettikul couldn't stop thanking Build for gifting them with two beautiful grandchildren. They are content with the surprise along with the fact that Build is all safe and sound now.

*****

"Phi..is Bible okay? I'm afraid about his heart. Is it alright for him to come here?"

Apo holds one of Build's babies. Rocking the small bundle slowly, shushing her to sleep. His brother is comfortable in Build's arms.

"He's fine. Both of you are strong. Mile is taking him here. Don't worry sweetheart."

As soon as he said that, the room's door is opened with Bible wheeled in by Mile in a wheelchair. Bible was advised by the doctor to limit his movements until his heart is fully stabilised but the stubborn man obviously would never listen.

His face was laced with worries. His eyes wildly searched for his husband before he finally saw him.

His beautiful Build.