29-PLEASE!

"Please Bible...make love to me"

Build begs. He can no longer control his needs. He trusts Bible, he is ready for him.

Bible attacks his bare neck ravishingly, lapping at the soft skin, biting on it leaving Build with red marks. Build is gripping tight on his arms, pulling Bible closer to him.

Bible's hand busies unbuttoning his husband's white shirt, sneaking inside the silk and touching Build's soft skin.

He grabs Build's waist and fondles the non-existence fat there, Build's body is amazing. Bible's soft ministration gives him goosebumps. His legs feel weak.

Bible's hand travels from the waist up to his curvy upper part before he pinches the other's perky nipples softly causing him to gasp.

"Ahh... Bible"

The most beautiful voice Bible has ever heard. He wants to listen to him shouting for his name all night. He realises how his husband is super sensitive when he mewls whenever he touches the skin.

What a good kitty, he thought.

He loves it. He wants it more.

Bible tugs the rest of the buttons hard making them fly through the hall before ripping apart the cloth revealing Build's pearly fair upper body, voluminous and shaped perfectly to his eyes. He stares longer at the body who is now squirming harder for him.

He's going to make Build his. It's now or never.

"Oh...Bible!"

Build is shocked by Bible's sudden action when he lifts his light body in a bridal style bringing him to their bed. He quickly wraps his hands on Bible's neck sniffling the masculine fragrance mixed with the fresh sweat dripping down the neck. The smell fits his husband.

Bible hurriedly takes him to the upper floor and enters the room before laying him down carefully on their shared bed.

Build's face is now flushed red, his mouth opens small and his eyes hazy. Hands trying to reach for Bible when he saw his husband already stripped off his own clothes leaving him naked head to toe, the long member sprung hard proudly presented in front of him.

Bible is so big he wonders if it will fit him.

Bible hovers on top of him. His head tilts back to give Bible more access. His husband sucks deep on the skin. Each sucking makes Build whines seductively wanting and craving more. His body is now littered with hickeys and darkening red marks from Bible's constant biting.

Bible runs his fingers on the sensitive skin, their moans muffled by the hungry kisses. His hand flicking on one of the throbbing rosy buds meanwhile his mouth nips on the other hardened nipples before he littering kisses down to his husband's flat stomach and his navel making Build thrashing harder on the bed.

Build looks so perfect underneath him, from the sweat glistening down his forehead to his shoulder-to-waist ratio makes Bible's member painfully hardened.

He has controlled his feelings since he drove them back and he doesn't think he can wait any longer.

He tugs Builds's pants off along with the underwear revealing his husband's whole naked body which makes Bible's jaw drop. Build is alluringly splayed apart before him. His legs spread wide flashing Bible with his pink tight hole clenches around nothing. 

His eyes cannot stop staring at the perfect body.

"Bible...hmmm"

Build mewls again, the uncontrollable feeling is making him restless. The cold air conditioner is not helping the hotness he's feeling. His stomach churns, and his heart thrums faster. The anticipation is killing him inside.