28-PERMISSION

"Look it's our Build!"

Mrs. Sumettikul shouts his name excitedly seeing his son-in-law coming to their house alongside Bible. Mr. Sumettikul is on her side. Their faces beam with happiness after weeks of not meeting their sons.

Build runs to his mother, he hugs her dearly missing the comfort of his mother. He feels sorry for not visiting them regularly.

"Mom, I miss you. I'm sorry I don't visit you sooner"

Bible is beside them, watching the scene fondly. Build is close to his parents as if they already know each other for years.

"Bible"

Mr. Sumettikul calls him, standing close to him. His father looks restless, feeling sorry over the exposed secret but he cannot help missing Bible. The only son he ever had.

"I'm sorry dad"

Bible hugs him, uttering the words he kept long in his mind. He cannot resent them when they are the reason he met Build now.

"I don't blame you. I was inconsiderate before but now I understand that everything you did was for my own benefit. I'm sorry that I was being rude towards you and mom"

Mr. Sumettikul nods. Glad that finally, Bible can accept their intention. He pats his son's back. Proud of him for being so mature and thoughtful now. They exchanged hugs and apologies before walking inside the house and sharing a lot of stories.

Build is excited to meet his parents-in-law. It lessens his longing for both of his late parents. He cannot stop smiling since he arrived, feeling so happy being able to spend his time with them.

The same goes for his in-law who could not stop praising him the whole day. Bible witnessed that, how Build's presence really cheers up their family. How his laughter brightens up the place. He wishes it stays like this forever.

Mr. and Mrs. Sumettikul notice how Bible treats Build now. They saw how Bible's eyes shine brightly whenever he secretly looks at Build when the other remains oblivious.

It's a look of fondness, it's intimacies. It's love.

They are rest assured. Bible loves Build.

"So when are we getting our grandchild son?"

They are sitting together, drinking tea in the house's small garden when Mrs. Sumettikul attacked them with a question that makes both of them surprised.

"Mom"

Build whines, his cheeks begin creeping with blushes. His ears are red. He can't look into his parents' eyes, too embarrassed by the question.

Bible who sits beside him holds his hand, playing with his knuckles. He can see the naughty smile on his husband's face.

They never had any sexual intercourse yet after the reconciliation. Bible respects his decision, to work on things slowly but he cannot help to notice the sexual hunger on his husband's face.

Bible sometimes had to excuse himself to the bathroom whenever he saw Build only in his bathrobe, just finished with his shower or sometimes when they snuggled up on their shared bed where Build could feel Bible's hard-on slowly growing from spooning him.

But his husband was determined, to control his desire for Build, to understand Build's needs to have some time preparing his heart.

He feels bad.

"What, I can't help to imagine how cute are your kids gonna be soon, right honey? This house must be so cheerful with kids around."

Mr. Sumettikul adds, agrees with his wife's statement. Both of them love to tease their son-in-law.

"Don't worry mom and dad, we'll give you your grandchild soon. Build and I love kids, I can't wait to have my own child too one day."

Bible answers sneakily, finger bops on Build's nose, eyes winking at his husband making him blush more. Build covers his face with his hand, he hates how his face can't lie whenever he's embarrassed.

His heart flutters. Is he ready for kids? Bible's kids?

******

Back from their parents' house, both of them could feel the sexual tension building up higher. Bible couldn't stop holding Build's hand since they were in the car, bringing it to his thigh, intertwining each Build's fingers with his own.

The cold air conditioner in the car cannot stop their bodies from feeling hot. Both hearts are drumming faster. They know what they want, the pressure is real.

Bible wonders if he can ask Build for his permission. He tries to control his needs but the obvious bulge in his pants cannot lie and he knows Build sees it.

They walk into the house, rushing with their wants and needs. Worn shoes are thrown away hastily. They are still at the front door when Bible pushes Build's body on the wooden door, trapping him with his larger frame.

Their breaths hitched, eyes boring deep into each other before Bible attacks the other's lips hungrily. Build follows along.

They suck on each other's lips messily, feeling the thirst getting bigger before Bible bites on his bottom's lips causing Build to moan softly.

It's sweet, it's sensual. Bible slots his tongue inside Build's mouth feeling the hot cavern, dominating the fight. Their teeth clashed, the cycle nonstop when Build allows him to lick on the mouth, nipping at the plump full lips. The bites slightly hurt but he loves it.

His own voice betrays him when he sighs sexily into the action. He wants Bible too.

"Bible...ah"

he shouts a bit louder when Bible accidentally bites harder, his body hot.

"Yes Biu, say what you want baby."

Bible keeps on kissing him, licking the lips, down to his jaw, his bared neck presented raw on him. His husband is stunning. Bible cannot wait to paint the pale body with his marks and bites, fully claiming that he belongs to him.

Build smells so amazing, hinted with the cotton-like scents, a mixture of mild vanilla and floral fragrance on his body engulfing Bible's mind and making him go crazier.

His thoughts are only filled with his one and only lover. Build, Build and Build.

Build is indeed his beautiful curse.

"Bible yes, want you...I want you"

Then he breaks it. The permission, the certainty, the affirmation that he finally allows Bible.

He wants him.

ㄱㅅ

So did I say slow pace? Dayumzzz not that slow when we have Bible Whippedchapas and his thirst towards Build. 🙈🙈

So the next chapter will be .... ok I don't know...(mimicking their signature IDK pose) 😋

Thank you for reading. Really appreciate your comments and responses. Love you^^