Chapter 79: The Dress

This chapter was written by Ezra. He didn't make a comment when he sent me it, and that is so sad... 🙄
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

There wasn’t much of interest that I had grabbed when I went on the shopping trip with Sapnap on the lower floors of the hotel. Maybe it was because ninety-nine percent of the time I wore suits and wasn’t used to being able to wear my own clothes, or maybe it was because all of the hoodies, jeans, and shirts that I actually wore I had in my room.

All of the things that I had brought only cost a total of one hundred and fifty dollars, not much of a dent since I could earn that back in less than a minute. What I was more worried about was the fact that I had given George and Karl my card, and they were both known in the past to spend lots of money.

I heard the sound of a door opening and I immediately perked up, knowing that it had to be George. A wide grin appeared on my face as I rushed to the main room to see him, and sure enough the brunette had just entered the room, carrying a shopping bag.

But the thing that I noticed more was the light blue strapless that he was wearing, which made my breath hitch as I admired the way that it fell around his body, and attempted to hide the way that my body reacted to seeing him. “Hey George,” I hummed, making sure to meet his eyes as I spoke.

He set down his bag of clothes and I got an even better look at him. The two of us just looked at each other. “So… how was shopping?”
At the question his face lit up. “It was great, Karl and I walked down to the shopping complex and the two of us brought some clothes that I haven’t brought before.”

“Oh,” I hummed at the brunette, glancing up and down at the dress before biting my lip. “Is that it?” George blushed slightly before nodding.
“Yeah,” he answered. “But I also got some other stuff in the bag that Karl helped me pick out.”

My brain began racing to try and guess what else the brunette had brought in the bag. I wondered what it was, hoping that it was anything and everything from more attractive dresses to some toys for the next time we- nevermind. I suppressed the horny thoughts as I pulled the Brit close and kissed him passionately on the lips.

“God, you look so beautiful right now.” I groaned lowly as I held his waist gently. “That dress really compliments the blue eye contact that Karl gave you.”
“Well aren’t you a charmer with lines like that.” He responded sarcastically, smiling up at me. “Who thought a mafia boss would be so good at flirting.”

“I have many talents my darling,” as I spoke I nuzzled my cheek against his hair, allowing myself to relax as I just held him close. “But my favourite one is me being able to treat you like the angel that you are.”
“Oh please, I am far from an angel.” He scoffed while tilting his head slightly..

“No, you definitely are one, especially with that stunning outfit you’re wearing. I’d ask you to wear it to dinner tonight, but that would mean that nobody would focus on their food and instead on how fabulous you look.” I continued to nuzzle into his hair, humming to myself as I slowly spun the two of us around, making him giggle.

“Now I know that you are being crazy.” George laughed. “But if I am an angel then you must be some sort of demon; dangerous, unpredictable, and attractive.”
“I could live with that.” I smirked while kissing him again. “And thank you for saying I’m attractive.” I stepped away from him and looked him up and down.

“Would you mind doing a spin for me?” I cautiously asked, a pleading look on his face as he nodded before complying. It was a small spin and I watched the way the fabric moved around, and the way it fell around his ass.
“Clay, you’re practically drooling,” George whined when he looked back at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and watched how he broke out into a smile at the way I looked. Then I pulled him in for another kiss. “Who the hell cares if I’m drooling? It’s not my fault you look so fucking magnificant.” That was George’s cue to roll his eyes before connecting our lips together with a rough kiss, one that admittedly caught me off guard.

That kiss quickly evolved into a make-out session, one neither of us wanted to back down in as we both attempted to dominate the other. My arms moved to his waist, pulling the brunette closer to me and using the closeness to add on to my assault of his mouth (a consensual assault of course).

His hands in turn moved to my hair, gripping lightly on my recently dyed strands to make me groan against him. I was in bliss, being able to look at the brunette’s beautiful body, feel the fabric of his soft dress, and taste the passion from his mouth.

George was the one to break us up, panting lightly as his head fell back and he took several deep breaths. “God,” he eventually let out, his fingers taking the opportunity to brush through my hair. “You look so hot right now.” After saying that he kissed me again.
“I could say the same for you darling,” I replied, “a beautiful mix between innocent, and sexual.”

“And your hair,” he practically moaned. “Dirty blond suits it, and it’s just as soft as ever. I want to be able to touch it whenever I get the chance.”
“You can touch my hair whenever you want.” I reassured him before leaning against his ear. “Or any other part of my body.”

“Well I’m free up until we go down to eat dinner,” the brunette answered, his hand tracing down my body and resting on my hip. “Unless you wanted me to eat something else first,” he purred, his hand massaging my hips.
“Wow,” I replied, my eyes blown wide. “I thought I was the horny one.”

George giggled at me when I kissed him again. “It must be that new dress, makes you more confident.” As I held him I moved my hands to gently grope his ass, making him moan out.
“Fuck, I think I like being more confident.” He groaned. “Especially if it means that I get to spend every day like this with you.”

“If by you saying ‘like this’ you mean with me making you feel so good that you can’t remember your name, then it’ll be my pleasure.” George groaned at my words before we began another rough make-out session.
_________________________________________
1193 words

That chapter sucked. 0/10 because it was written by Ezra. And he is writing a second part tomorrow which may be worse.