❦4 • c o m e w i t h u s

• H A R R Y •

___

I lift my head up and turn my head over my shoulder to see who just walked in and interrupted us.

"What-" Liz pulls her skirt down as I sit up and lean back against the couch. I look at Molly who is standing in the doorway with one hand covering her eyes. "How'd you get to L.A?"

"You can look," I say to Molly as I look ahead of me instead of the girl who I have yet to pay attention too since I got here.

She removes her hand from her face, I'm guessing because she sounds confused as she says, "Liz?"

"What are you doing here?" Liz asks her again.

"I-" she shakes her head and looks between us both. "I'm so sorry...I just was going to clean up-"

"The only mess in here is the one I made between this girls legs," I pull a cigarette out of my pocket and light it.

"I have a name." Liz glares at me and looks back at Molly.

"My mom-I had to leave-it doesn't matter...what are you doing here?" Molly asks.

"I was about to have an orgasm, until you barged in here. You seem to do that when I'm about to have sex," Liz rolls her eyes as she looks away.

My eyebrows shoot up, surprised and taken back by what Liz said.

"Do you like watch, red?" I ask Molly.

"Re-" I cut her off.

"Your outfit is red. Seems fitting." I shrug and look at her. "Answer my question."

She stares at me with a glare. She opens and closes her mouth a couple of times as if she wants to talk but doesn't know what to say.

"Don't make me ask again, red. I don't like having to repeat myself," I say as I stand up. I walk over to her after grabbing my phone off the table and putting it into my pocket. I stand shoulder to shoulder with her.

"I've never wat-"

"Sounds like you do," a devilish smirk spreads across my lips.

Molly's mouth closes and she rolls her eyes at me before turning to look at Liz again. I'm about to walk out of the room when I see Niall and Kelly walk over to us.

"Hey! We've been waiting for like thirty minutes for you," Niall says.

Kelly walks up to me and shakes his head when he sees Molly. Before I can shut down any of his thoughts, he leans in and smells my mouth. He wipes my chin with his thumb and let's out a deep breath.

"Really, Styles? You're going to give this poor girl rug burn with that porn stash you got, shave it will ya?" Kelly asks before walking back toward the back door and leaves to head back to the tour bus.

"That was Kelly, our manager," Nialls says to Molly who only gives him a half smile.

"Hurry up, Harry, we're going to the after party." Niall claps me on my shoulder. "Hey, Liz," he says before walking away. "Oh!" he turns around to face me and Molly again, "you should come! You're cool and the boys liked you," he gives her a smirk before turning to leave.