❦10 • p l e a s e

• M O L L Y •

___

I woke up feeling better than I have been feeling these past couple of days. My head still hurts but only slightly, causing a small headache whenever I sit up or stand up for so long. Today though, I don't have a choice but to be on my feet. I think. I'm hoping the boys will let me stay on the bus during their show, but even if they do, I'm too scared to be alone.

Nobody went through what I did, and of course Harry was there, but he didn't get hit in the head and get knocked out before being told that you're going to die and that they'll be watching you. I don't know what business Harry and the rest of the guys have with this guy who supposedly killed my brother, but whatever it is, selfishly, I don't want to be in it.

I remember everything from two nights ago. And it seems that Harry does too, considering he's woken up in the middle of the night covered in sweat and being woken up from his own yelling. Last night he had another nightmare, and it was the worse one yet. Only he didn't yell this time, he kept whimpering like he was in pain.

I know it's stupid to say, but I only feel most comfortable around Harry. I know Niall and the other two boys would never put me in any kind of danger if they didn't have too, right? So why didn't I want to speak to them? I feel nothing but anger towards them all, including Harry.

Last night, he took a shower but I kept shaking my head no before he finally grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom with him. At first I was freaking out inside because my first thought was that he was going to ask me to shower with him, but he didn't. He asked me if it was okay if he got undressed. He made sure I knew I didn't have to be in there but I wanted to stay. I didn't want to be alone, and for some dumb reason, I feel that Harry is my comfort in all of what happened.

He took a shower without me in the bathroom this morning, and he told me he'd keep the door unlocked in case if I changed my mind.

I haven't spoken a word to him since that night, and a part of me feels bad because he's been so good to me and hasn't lashed out once. He didn't turn me down when I came to his door and he didn't turn me away when I wanted to sleep in his bed. The first night, I just went straight to bed. I woke up sometime in the middle of the night in pain, to which Harry rubbed my back gently and told me I was okay.

The boys have been trying to get me to eat and take medicine, secretly, I've been taking some whenever Zayn comes into the room. Now though, we're all going out. I don't want to, but I also don't want to stay here alone. I just want to be next to Harry in case if something happens, I know he'd stop it.

Right?

Harry got us both dinner and I haven't touched it. I feel bad, he's spending money on me and being nice to me when he doesn't have to be, but he is. But I don't have an appetite. He washed up not that long ago, coming out of the bathroom in a black leather jacket that is open, his chest and stomach being on full display. He's wearing blue jeans that sit at his hips. He has black eyeliner on his waterline and it looks perfectly smudged, as if it's just been a few hours and it's only now wearing off.

I put on a red skirt with a red top, and thigh-high red boots. I threw a jacket on top, just in case it gets too cold. We're walking through the lobby of the hotel, and before we meet the two sliding glass doors that lead us the outside, Harry walks towards the rest of the boys. They look over at us and I don't know if they smile or not, I keep my gaze in front of me and continue to walk.

I'm feeling extremely nervous, my heart pounding in my chest as I make my way to the tour bus under the awning

I'm feeling extremely nervous, my heart pounding in my chest as I make my way to the tour bus under the awning. I step up my pace, walking faster and finally, I reach the bus. The stairs are already on the ground, allowing me to take a step onto it and as soon as I get inside, I huddle up into one of the beds.

I know the boys will go to the back and relax until they have to get to the venue so I think my only option is to stay here if I want to avoid them.

I lay down on my back and shut the curtains so I'm left in the dark. The dark quickly sweeps in and I didn't even notice their voices as they entered the bus, being that the only sound I hear is my heartbeat in my ears.

I hear them enter the room in the back, and then I hear the doors close behind them. I open my eyes and as soon as I do, the curtains open, making the light blind me.

"Scoot over," Harry says.

I press my body against the wall, allowing him to lay down next to me. He closes the curtain beside him before speaking.

"Talk to me, red." He whispers quietly.

I don't say anything, instead I close my eyes again, ignoring him. He places his hand on my leg, rubbing it up and down slowly.

"Please," he asks in a whisper. He trails his hand over my stomach, sliding his hand under my top, trailing his fingers slowly around until he gets to the button on my skirt.

"I just want to be alone right now, Harry."

He stops moving his hand and gives a breathless laugh before opening the curtain. I squint my eyes as I watch him jump down onto the floor.

"Are we playing the new set tonight?" I hear Louis yell from the back of the bus. Harry yells back as he holds my gaze.

"Yeah, I think you're going to love it."

Enough though he was talking to Louis, I feel like he was weirdly talking to me.