❦13 • t a k e m y h a n d

• M O L L Y •

//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
T O P I C S   A B O U T   D E A T H  
A N D
G R E I F\\

___

"I'm just into some really bad shit, Molls...I don't want to talk about it," his head hangs down as he stretches his legs out in front of him, sand scattering around the small area we're in on the beach.

"I know but who is this guy who's stalking you? Mom is going to kill you if she finds out about the drugs, and you know I love you, but I wish you'd stop selling..."

"We don't make enough, Molly. You know that..." he shakes his head. "Mom's in debt and your nine to five isn't cutting it, nor is my job at the gym." He finally looks at me and gives me a faint smile. "I promise I'll be okay."

"You okay?" Niall asks as he sits down next to me in the back of the bus.

"Niall.." I close my eyes and whisper.

"Oh, so you're taking to me now," he smirks and rests his arms behind his head. I can't be mad at him for lightening up the mood because all night and day, my brother has been on my mind. And everything with Harry made me feel uncomfortable, I don't feel welcomed here. So I plan to stay in my place. I'm not any of their friends, and no sexual encounters will happen again. I'm their assistant, nothing more, nothing less.

His arms drop, landing on his lap when he notices the tear that I stupidly let out, sliding down my cheek.

"Hey...Molly, what's wrong?" he asks, scooting closer to me. I shake my head and when I'm about to speak, the door slides open, the other boys coming in. I quickly wipe the tears off my cheeks and stand up.

"I need to use the restroom, excuse me." I make my way passed the boys, the door closing behind me. I can hear muffled sounds of their voices from behind the closed door.

I didn't go to the bathroom, I just slid into the bed and closed the curtain. I just needed to keep my distance from them and I surely cannot be vulnerable in from of them. Especially Niall, he has been so kind to me and he's the one who I felt comfortable with first.

"Please, no, no, no...." I shake Levi, holding onto his arms. I look up, seeing a tall man who has his hood up, dressed in all black. He meets my gaze then quickly walks away. "Help!" I scream at the top of my lungs, tears streaming down my face. Through my wet lips, soft hiccups leave my mouth. "Levi...no..." I drop my head, and bring it back up and apply pressure to his stomach. Blood seeps through my fingers, covering my hands. I try to apply pressure on his bullet wound and stand up.

I slip my other hand underneath him, picking him up and limp, his heavy body being full weight in my hold. As I walk by a small shop, people gather around. Some are asking what happened, asking me what my name is and some are yelling for someone to call 911. I turn my head, my eyes being a bit blurry from the tears streaming down rapidly. I see that same man standing there, smoking a cigarette while keeping his hood down so I can't make out what he looks like. When he catches me looking, his shoulders fall and he takes a step off the side walk on the other side of the street, only, he stops and turns around instead, as if he's changed his mind. I hear sirens in the distance which catch my attention.

My phone dings in my hand, my screen lighting up the dark small space that I'm in.

Harry: Where are you?

What the fuck.

Me: How do you have my number? And why is your contact in my phone? I didn't put it there.

Harry: I put into your phone the other night when you were asleep. Niall said you'd be right back, where did you go?

Me: Do I have a job to do for one of you right now?

Harry: No. Just wanted to know where you ran off too.

I roll my eyes and leave his message open, and turn my screen off. Why did he care? He doesn't. That's what he said. He doesn't care where I ran off too. Or maybe he does, just so he knows I didn't run away and stop working for them. Or so I wouldn't run to the police about what happened.

I'm not that stupid though, that man told me he'd be watching me before knocking me out. I'm just still so confused. Who was that guy? Why did he leave me there and not kill me? Who is the man who shot my brother? And why did he ask for me? How did Harry know he asked for me? Why were Niall and Harry there when he was shot? How do they know this man? Did they know my brother? Why would that guy tell Harry he wanted to see me? What happened when Harry was inside that warehouse? How was Niall involved with my brothers death? And Harry? And how did that man know who I was? How did Harry and Niall find out who I was? How did they know I was his sister? How did that man know I was with the boys?

I have so many questions, and none of them have been answered yet. And I'm afraid none of them will be.

I feel a tear slip from the corner of my eye. I quickly bring my hand up and wipe it away with my sleeve. I pick up my phone and go to mine and my brother's text messages.

Me: I miss you so much today. I do everyday, but a bit more today....

Me: I look crazy, I've sent you so many messages knowing you can't see them...I miss you. I miss you so much...

A small bubble pops up at the bottom of the screen, three dots inside the bubble, it waving around, indicating someone is typing. My heart drops to the button of my fucking stomach as I watch it move, and then disappear. I look around, knowing no one is in this small bed with me, but suddenly I'm very uncomfortable and on edge.

I set my phone on my chest and whisper shout to myself. "What the fuck!"

A small vibration of my phone and a sharp ding noice makes me jump. I pick my phone up off my chest and squint my eyes to adjust to the light on the screen.

Harry: If you won't come to me, I'll come to you. Let me guess, beds? You're not in the restroom.

___

buckle up....grab a bottle of wine and grab your popcorn, get comfortable...shits about to go down.