❦37 • r e a d y o r n o t , h e r e w e c o m e

• M O L L Y •

___

As the night came to an end, I surely thought that Harry would have just wondered off into his room after talking to Niall. After we fucked like crazy animals, he quickly stormed off upstairs to find Niall. I hurriedly grabbed my t-shirt off from ground and quickly tossed it over my head, and fled to my room. The room I've been sleeping in since Harry cheated on me.

After Harry had talked to Niall, they also talked to all of the rest of the guys. After their talk, I was laying in my bed and when I heard the sound of the bedroom door opening and closing, I knew who it was. I couldn't help but smile when I heard the sound of shuffling and then shoes hitting the floor, and when I felt a dip from behind me on the large bed, my heart rate picked up drastically. My smile never left my lips,
especially when I felt Harry's large arm wrap around my lower half, to pull me into him. My back was flushed against his chest, and as he got comfortable under the blanket with me, he nuzzled his face into my neck. He took a deep inhale and held his breath for a moment before he let it out to speak.

"We're leaving after tomorrow," he said in a whisper tone.

As much as I've come to be comfortable here in Puerto Rico, I think leaving will be a nice get away. So much has happened within the span of two weeks here, and some of it has been extremely good, but, the other half has been extremely hard and heartbreaking. As I laid awake while Harry held me and fell asleep quickly, my smile never faltered. That was until I heard the sound of my phone going off, to which I sat up slowly and reached over the bed to grab it off of the nightstand. I squinted my eyes to see the notification, the brightness of my screen causing my eyes to have to readjust. When I read the message, I haven't even thought about how to go about what it said. Was I going to keep it a secret? How would the boys not know? I trusted them enough to tell them, but, I didn't want Harry to find out. So, my smile left my lips as I set the phone down onto the nightstand.

But that was last night. It is now morning, and I made sure to get up before anybody else did. Especially before Harry woke up. I make my way down the hall to Niall's room and bring my hand up to knock softly on his door. It opens within a minute, making me feel silly for thinking no one else would be awake at this time. As he opens the door, his eyes trial over my body before finding my face, and when he says, "What's wrong?" I instantly blurt out what I've been hiding since I came back. Since Levi saved me from my parents.

"I'm leaving," I say quietly.

He raises an eyebrow, not understanding why I'm saying this. At first, I can tell he thinks I'm going out for something silly, but when I start to blink rapidly, panic plastered on my face, he swallows thickly and eyes me curiously. A soft frown is apparent, but he tries to hide it.

"Where are you going?" he asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I need all of the other guys to wake up before I tell you where, I just needed to talk to you first."

To this, his shoulders slump slightly, relaxing but quickly stiffen at my words. His eyes go wide, enough to make me rethink my choices this morning. Instantly, he puts two and two together about where I'm going. How? I don't know.

"Molly, you haven't told Harry?" he asks in a whisper shout.

Looking both ways down the hall, I look back at him after making sure it's clear and shake my head.