❦26 • p u e r t o r i c o

• N I A L L • 
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
D R U G   U S E\\

___

Stepping off of the plane, I pull my sunglasses off of the bridge of my nose and look at everything in front of me.

"I'm so getting fucking laid, here..." I say more to myself, looking at a woman pushing a cart full of luggage over towards a big garage that is being used to hold a couple of private jets.

Harry's hands slap my shoulders while he brings one hand up to pull his sunglasses off of his face.

"If she's blind, she'll so jump your bones," he says.

He gives my shoulders a gentle squeeze before walking past me, down the steps of the private jet we flew here in. Molly and Zayn follow after him, leaving Levi and Molly's best friend to follow right after.

I bore my eyes into the back of her head, glaring at her.

A woman strolling around luggage asks me, "Are you okay?" I nod at her and smile, walking down the rest of the steps to catch up to them.

I don't like Molly's little friend. What's her name?

"Liz!" Molly runs after her.

I roll my eyes while putting my sunglasses back on. It's almost like she read my mind. I roll my eyes again, just because that annoys me. I can't explain the way I'm feeling. I care about Molly. No question about that. I don't know if I'm upset or angry that the first thing she did when she got here was beg for Harry to listen to her. Harry had texted me that night to let me know he wouldn't be back to the hotel because she was following after him. I wasn't jealous in the sense of wanting her to give me that kind of affectionate attention. More like—I'm upset that she didn't bother to find the rest of us and ask how we were doing, or really, just say a simple thank you for trying to find her. Back to my original thought: I don't like Liz. For a lot of reasons, the main one being that I don't believe she's a good friend to Molly, and I don't think she cares for her.

"Who's riding with who?" Zayn asks our little friend group.

"I'll ride with you," Harry says as he points to me. I nod and look at Molly. Though, she can't see my eyes because of my sunglasses. She looks right at me though, almost like she knows.

"I can ride with Molly," Liz says.

But Molly quickly turns her way and shakes her head. She looks at Harry and frowns a small pout when she says, "Actually, do you mind if I ride with Niall?" she asks.

He searches her face of any sign of being uncomfortable but when he finds no sign of that, he nods his head and smiles lazily.

"Sure, baby."

He pulls her in to kiss her forehead quickly before pulling back and looking at Zayn.

"I'm with you."

Zayn nods, leaving Liz and Levi together.

When we all start to gather our belongings, Levi passes by me and says under his breath, "I've hated Liz for years. She talks and talks and she never listens to anybody else talk-"