❦50 • n i a l l 's a t h e i f

• M O L L Y •

___

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust
If you like your coffee hot
Let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots, babe
I just wanna be yours.."

"Not working up front tonight?" A young woman asks from behind me.

I stand up straight and drop the cords that I was trying to untangle, but I wasn't getting anywhere with them. I turn around to face the lady, and when I do, my eyes travel all over her figure. She's breathtaking.

"Not tonight," I smile, "are you apart the crew?"

She eyes the boys on the stage for a good few seconds while muttering, "Something like that."

Before I can respond to her, she looks at me again and gives me a small smile.

"Enjoy your night," she says quietly, and walks off.

"Weird," I whisper to myself, keeping my eyes on her as she makes her way down the long hallway towards the dressing rooms.

"Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours..."

"Hey," Kelly nudges me with his elbow softly. I take my eyes off of the girl, not seeing what room she entered or if she went out of the back door.

"Hm?"

His eyes search my face before looking behind my shoulder at the boys.

"I believe Niall asked you to make sure his bags were packed as well as Harry's before they're done."

"Let me be your 'leccy meter
And I'll never run out
Let me be the portable heater
That you'll get cold without
I wanna be your setting lotion
Hold your hair in deep devotion (I'll be)
At least as deep as the Pacific Ocean
Now I wanna be yours
Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours..."

"Yeah, I'll get on that," I give him a small smile and hurry down the long hallway towards the dressing rooms.

Hurrying inside of Niall's room, I take a small tour throughout the room to gather all of his clothing and supplies that he owns to get ready. Why don't the boys pay for makeup artists and hairstylists to work for them? Quickly stuffing his hair products into the bag, I zip it up and grab his other duffle bag to put his clothes into.

Though the barrier of the door between myself and the music keeps the sounds muffled, I can still faintly hear the ending of the song, making me rush to get his bags packed because I still need to go to Harry's room across the way and pack his stuff as well.

"I wanna be your vacuum cleaner (Wanna be yours)
Breathing in your dust (Wanna be yours)
I wanna be your Ford Cortina (Wanna be yours)
I will never rust (Wanna be yours)
I just wanna be yours (Wanna be yours)
I just wanna be yours (Wanna be yours)"