❦39 • s w i n g m y w a y

• M O L L Y •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
V I O L E N C E\\

___

I've been sitting outside of this man's house all fucking day long. I haven't been able to get inside of the house, nor are any of the locks unlocked, nor are the windows where I can reach them to climb through them to get inside. I've been perched up between a wall and his neighbors, but out of sight, thankfully by all of the tall roofing and rounded houses they own. It's now night time, and I'm guessing it's somewhere around seven-thirty, or eight p.m, because the sun has fully set. I left the house around six a.m, this morning and I just know Harry is freaking out. Levi told me he geared up the car and told me which one to take before I left this morning, and he also told me he'd do his best to put on a front and distract Harry while I was gone. We both thought it would be easy, being that I was supposed to get in and out. The longest we planned for me to be out was about two hours long. Though, he told me not to leave until I got the job done and got answers out of this man.

I don't know what he excepted me to do, Levi...

Did he think I'd just wonder into his house in one of Harry's oversized t-shirts, and he'd let me in? This
man has seen me before, and, he probably knows who I am behind all of the hair dye and dancing. So, I thought smart, I think...I decided to wear a two piece lingerie set and a long black leather coat, with heels. I can make a dumb excuse as to how I found out where he lives, but, knowing he may know who I am, he's probably not dumb and probably knows I'll show up. But, if he thinks ahead of me and makes me feel small, I'll just...seduce him. Maybe. I'll put on a show, make him want me, until the point he thinks he has me and strike out and right when he's at the most vulnerable point in his night. Then, I'll tie him up and question him.

It isn't until I see car after car after car—all lined up, that the panic starts to set in. They all park, and as some people get out of their vehicles, more cars start to line up and park. I can tell that the people who are getting out are coming my way, meaning they're not headed for the front door, they're headed for the back door. I quickly grab my bag and rifle, and hurry to push them into the bush behind me. There's no way out now, and I'm praying they don't question me as I see a woman and a man coming my way. I think quickly, seeing how they're showing a lot of skin, I unbutton a couple of buttons of my coat and push my tits up that sit inside of my black lace bra. As I'm turning around to face them, I put on a big smile and act friendly.

"Mm-mm,mm.." The tall man with tattoos that cover his entire neck, says. The blond who's with him is clearly his wife, seeing they both have rings on their fingers. My heart starts to race as he eyes me up and down. It isn't until he speaks up again that I put two and two together.

"Very brave for a woman like you to show up at a swingers party alone," he says darkly.

His eyes never shy away from my face, let alone my eyes, but I quickly meet his wife's gaze who, oddly enough, is undressing me more hungrily with her eyes than he is.

"I can show you a thing or two, darling." She says, eyeing me up and down slowly.

I swallow, opening my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. Thankfully, a few other couples come into view, and when I hear, "Oh come on, you two! Leave the poor girl alone, she's probably just trying to see what she likes and doesn't like." I instantly shoot my eyes into his view, noticing he's very attractive. Not as attractive as Harry, but he's still very good looking. He walked up to the back gate alone, but once he flips the lever to open it, a woman rushes over and places her hand on his lower back.