❦36 • s h e ' s a d e v i l d i s g u i s e d a s a n a n g e l

• HA R R Y •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L   A C T S\\

___

As soon as we got back to the house, Niall had wanted us to go downstairs to check out the track list that he wants to use for the upcoming shows. All of the boys, including Levi, are all downstairs with me, looking through back drops. A couple of them have electric guitars with our names on them, and, some of them have just my face on the paper or some of just Zayn. Last album, our track list had the backdrop of all of us boys standing in a line.

As Niall flips through them, I slap with my hand down on top of the photo book to keep it on the page.

"Hold on, don't flip it..." I say, taking the picture out from between the two flaps that protect it. "When did you draw this?" I look at Zayn, knowing he's the only one who draws most of the sketches if it isn't an original printed photo.

He gives me a smile, and says, "The night she came back," he shrugs, "she reminded me of something wicked, something evil in that red suit...she seemed fitting for our playlist, don't you think? I mean.." he takes the paper from me and looks it over.

"She's perfect for it." Niall says.

I look between the two, shaking my head. "She looks mesmerizing but you're going to have to ask Molly if she's okay with being on it, the whole world is going to see this, and this drawing is very twisted, Za-"

"I agree," Levi and Louis both say, cutting me off. Levi says, "You'll have to ask her."

I feel a hand on my shoulder, a soft and gentle touch. I look over my shoulder to see Molly looking at us.

"Ask me what?" she asks.

All of us look at each other before Zayn smiles at her nervously, and hands her the paper. She takes the paper from his hands, keeping eye contact with him until she flips the paper over and when does, her jaw hits the floor and she says, "Holy. Fucking. Shit..."

Everyone is staring at her, waiting for more

Everyone is staring at her, waiting for more. My eyes scan down the paper, taking in every detail.

"This isn't just going to on a billboard at the arenas for our upcoming shows," I say. "This will be the new album cover as well, so everyone and their old grandmas will see it."

All she can do is laugh quietly, shaking her head. Her lips turn up into a grin and when she looks up to meet my eyes, she says, "This skull should have been your head."

We both look at Zayn who says, "I knew you were twisted.." He eyes her curiosity, and when she smiles at him with a nod, he says, "I'll make another drawing and switch the skull for your head, Harry."