❦25 • t i m e t o p a r t y

• M O L L Y •

___

After fucking my brains out this morning, Harry was kind enough to take the bus with me to the penthouse. I told most of the story on our way over here, telling him about my parents and I didn't forget to mention how my parents are against his father. I told him everything up to now. I only left out the part about why I needed his key because I'm praying Levi will explain that part to him. Thankfully, he hasn't brought it up or asked about it.

I'm walking up the steps, hand in hand with Harry. As I ring the doorbell, Harry pulls his gun out.

"What are you doing!"

The front door swings open to our arrival, and when I look in front of me, Levi is pointing a gun right at Harry. They both stare at each other with stern looks that could kill faster than their guns could.

"Hello!" I yell, looking between them both frantically.

Harry slowly draws his gun back, putting it back in his waistband. Levi does the same, but still keeps his stare on Harry.

"Hey, grumpy!" Kelly smiles behind Levi, making me look at Harry who is scrunching his eyebrows up in confusion. I hear a couple of other voices but they're faint.

"After the stunt you pulled last night, we had to make sure you didn't wonder off or die," Kelly shrugs. He then looks at Harry. "And we were kind of hoping you were dead-" Niall snacks his head hard, making me laugh under my breath.

Niall and I both keep our eyes locked on each other. I can't tell if he's mad, upset, happy or anything. His eyes trail over my body, the tight red suit and boots clung to my skin. "Red," he gives me a curt nod before turning his eyes away from me. A part of me feels confused and hurt. I feel like he's being odd.

"Harry, Levi would like to talk to us," Niall says. He then meets my eyes again. "Alone."

I look at Levi who steps aside to let us in. It's when he closes the door behind us that he speaks.

"Go upstairs, Molls. It'll be quick," he kisses my forehead and leads the boys towards the room in the back, past the big kitchen.

I've been sitting on the bed for over an hour it feels like, and I started to get lonely. Being alone has now become a fear of mine after being locked up inside of a storage unit. A soft knock on the door distracts me from thinking too much about it. I turn my head to the left and see Harry leaning against the doorframe with one leg crossed over his other while his arms are crossed over his chest.

"What's on your mind, baby?" he asks me gently, knowing I was probably about to spiral.

"Did Levi tell you how he's still alive?" I ask, ignoring his question.

A soft exhale falls from his lips when he looks at the ground by his feet.

"He told me a lot of things, red. None of it is for me to tell you."

My heart sinks to my stomach because that didn't sound good at all. Not one bit, and while I'm battling whether or not I should make him tell me or just wait for Levi to explain; he starts to walk towards me on the bed. He sits down next to me and rests his elbows on his knees while hanging his head.