❦11 • c r a z y b i t c h

• M O L L Y •

___

I've been standing in front of the stage, along with the crew, mainly because Louis wants me up here so I can hand them more water and a rag if they get too hot. I don't really want to be here nor do I want to work for them tonight, but I guess it's a job, and even though I don't know my pay, I need something so at this point, I'll take anything.

The crowd blasts into noise, everyone screaming and whistling. Some people behind me are clapping their hands, some are fisting the air with their large hand, shouts filling my eardrums with the chant of ROLLING RED! ROLLING RED! ROLLING RED!

The dim lights go out, making the crowd scream even louder than before. The boys stand on stage, owning it as Niall and Zayn strum their guitars, Louis shaking his head while beating on the drums. Harry smirks and looks at everyone, just not at me. He laughs quietly into the mic, making the girls in this room scream at the top of their lungs.

He then spots me, and his smile turns back into a frown and he looks away.

"Have any of you ever had mind blowing sex?" he asks in a deep, raspy british voice as he walks along the stage slowly.

Each step he takes, he makes it closer to the edge of the stage. When he gets there, he stands right in front of me and bends down so he's in a squatting position. With a tilt of his head, he brings the mic up to his lips as he holds my gaze, and asks, "Have you?"

The crowd breaks into a screaming fit and all yell something that I can't understand. He rests his arms on his knees, looking right at me. He winks before standing up and walking over to the mic stand, dropping the mic down onto the stand. I turn my head over my shoulder to look at everyone who's on the floor, looking around at the seats above me, seeing every seat being filled.

The sound of Harry's harsh voice breaks my train of thought as I hear him scream into the mic with a godly, raspy cry for help and then within a second, the boys start playing to the beat of the song. A song no one's ever heard before yet.

"Alright!"

He screams into the mic, dragging the word out as the boys almost break their bones from strumming and beating on the drums so hard.

Harry tilts his head back as he closes his eyes, pulling the mic stand with him as he leans back, holding to the top of the mic.

His hair is in small curly waves, his eyeliner now smearing more than before as sweat coats his face, a thin layer making him look shiny. A perfect sculpting art piece. He stays leaned back but he opens his eyes, looking directly at me as his eyes scan my body from my toes, up to my hairline. He smirks as he sings into the mic, holding my gaze.

"Break me down, you got a lovely face
We're going to your place
And now you got to freak me out
Scream so loud, getting fucking laid
You want me to stay, but I got to make my way"

He lets the stand fall back into place as he lets go of it, taking the mic off of the stand, bringing it with him as he walks dangerously close to the edge of the stage. He hops down, multiple security guards rushing to reach him as he stands in front of me. He moves so he's pressed against my front, and tilts his head as snakes his hand behind my head slowly, very gently before tugging on my hair roughly as he sings into the mic. My chest is pressed against his, his bottom lip brushing the bottom of mine softly as he sings.