❦49 • y o u l i k e t h a t ?

• H A R R Y •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L   A C T S\\

___

"What if it breaks!" she whisper shouts, grabbing onto my arms tightly.

A smirk crawls over my lips. Tightening my grip around her throat, I press a rough, wet, sloppy kiss against her lips. I let go of her neck and trail my hand down her chest, slowly, ever so slowly, until I reach her underwear. Hooking my finger into them, I slide them to the side and slide my fingers through her hot core, her arousal instantly coating my fingers. A small whine escapes her lips, making me lean down to kiss her again.

"You're so fucking wet," I pinch my eyes shut as I slide two fingers inside of her, and curl them while thrusting them torturously slow.

A soft knock comes from the door, making me smirk against her lips. She grabs hold of my wrist that's between her legs, pausing my movements. I shake my head and continue to pump my fingers, this time, at a faster rate.

"Mm-mm, baby. Take it."

Her mouth falls agape and while she's holding back her sweet, soft sounds, a loud annoyed one comes from behind the door.

"You're on in five, Styles! Get the fuck out there!" Kelly yells.

"Harry...we should just-"

I lean down and bite her bottom lip roughly, pulling it towards me until I drop her lip. I lean down onto my knees and wrap her legs around my shoulders before licking her clit. I flick my tongue around her sensitive bundle of nerves a few times before I pull my fingers out and dip my tongue inside of her. I trail my fingers along her stomach, up past her chest, and hook them inside of her cheek. Pulling her to sit up by her mouth, I mumble against her wet cunt, "Clean my rings, honey."

She wraps her lips around my soaked fingers, sliding her tongue in between them to separate them. She sucks on them individually before lapping her tongue around them together before pulling back. I hook them over her bottom row of teeth, and shove them further into her mouth while I suck on her throbbing clit. She hums around my fingers while I thrust them into her swollen mouth. I wrap my lips around her entire core, sucking all of her arousal into my mouth while shaking my head side to side, letting my nose nudge her clit while my tongue fucks her hole. She moans around my fingers, and starts to bob her head.

I pull back and spit all of her arousal onto her swollen, red cunt before licking a stripe along her folds again, purposely moving my tongue around her clit. She bucks her hips up to get closer to my face, and whines.

"Please, don't stop."

Her jaw goes slack around my fingers, making me pull them out of her mouth and push them back into her.

"Come on, red, fuck my fingers."

"Fuck," her body slams back onto the table while she starts to buck up her hips and thrusts against my fingers. I don't move them, I just curl them inside of her while she thrusts, earning me a sweet moan from her precious lips.

I lap my tongue along her clit, licking it up and down in a rhythm before sliding my tongue down to slide into her entrance. I lap my tongue along her flushed walls, and she instantly clenches around my tongue. Keeping my tongue inside of her, I wrap my swollen, wet lips around her clit and her core, and suck roughly while humming against her. She leans her head back and yells, "Yeah, yeah! Just like that!"