❦46 • d o n ' t f a l l . . . i a l r e a d y d i d

• H A R R Y •
//T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L A C T S\\

___

___

Pressing my body against hers, her back hits the door. The door slides to the side, causing us both to stumble out into the open air from the bedroom. Through our messy, wet, sloppy kiss, we both share a soft laugh.

"I'm going to be honest, red..."

Molly's eyes peer up at me after breaking the kiss for a short moment. Before she can ask anything or even look at me like she's drilling holes into my eyes, I part my lips and let the words slip out.

"I'm scared to drag you under with me.."

Her touch on my chest is delicate, almost enough to make my muscles clench in agony from the softness of it. Molly, I don't deserve it. I don't deserve you.

"To hell?" she asks quietly.

The breeze passing by on the fast boat, I push her hair out of her face. Her nipples have harden from the cold air biting her skin. Looking over to my left at the steps of the stairs that led us here, I clear my throat and turn back to look at her.

"I don't want anyone seeing you, we should go back inside."

She grabs my hand and leans her back against the railing. One quick swoop, and she'd be falling into the ice cold water.

"If you fall, I fall, Harry."

My eyes meet hers, both of my hands resting on the railing on either side of her.

"I already fell, red."

"Then pull me down with you," she whispers against my lips.

Slowly nodding my head while searching her face, I grab her hips and hoist her up onto the railing. Quickly, her arms reach out to me and wrap around my neck tightly out of fear of falling.

"Do you trust me, Molly?"

My words came out as a breathless whisper. I almost was sure she didn't hear me until she said, "With all my heart."

"Then let me drag you down with me," I grip her hair tightly at the back of her head, wrapping my other hand around her waist as I press my body against hers.

"I don't want to fall into the water, Ha-"

"Lean back, red."