❦28 • j e a l o u s y

• H A R R Y •

___

Tonight is Molly's birthday party, and nobody knew it was her birthday until we woke up this morning and Levi knocked on our door, making us hurry up and get dressed because we fell asleep naked. Last nights events reply in my head over and over again as time passes, and truth be told, I don't know how I'm feeling. We were so caught up in each other after she
gifted me something that is super personal and meaningful.

We went round after round last night. I truly don't know how her fragile body was able to cum eight times.

Everything was super slow and soft. Each stroke of her small hand wrapped around my shaft sent chills down my spine. Her muscles would tighten every time she came, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I'm sure her muscles are bruised from everything that happened last night. It was pure bliss and lust, and as much as I hate to admit it; it was meaningful. I've never had a meaningful fuck. With that being said, I'm upset because I'm feeling things I've never felt before. What is it called?

"You're jealous, Harry. It's normal to feel that way when an ex comes into the picture." Niall speaks to me while keeping his attention on the screen. "You see him as a threat," he shrugs.

"I don't. I don't even know him."

He looks at me now, and his expression says—"Idiot, I already know the story,"—but, as much as I hate to admit that he's right, that's not the only thing bothering me.

"Liz told me that Molly was texting him this morning," I slump in my spot on the couch.

"Yeah, maybe he was just telling her happy birthday, Styles. You could just ask her." He frowns slightly. "Liz is trouble."

I look at him this time, meeting his gaze. "This is the same idiot who showed up at my party a few years ago, the one I met Molly at. Do you know how fucking awkward it is that Liz invited him tonight after fucking him in my bed?"

"Wow..." he pauses the TV, turning to face me fully in his spot. "Is this about Molly or Liz?"

My eyes widen and I shake my head. "Are you an idiot? Molly!"

"Right," he rolls his eyes. "Well, maybe Molly doesn't care. They could be friends for all you know, and if I'm being honest here, Harry, she can be friends with whoever she wants. It's not like she's your girlfriend, Mate. You said it yourself-"

Running my hands over my face, I groan and tilt my head back against the couch. "She is...." I drop my hands back down to my lap and twirl my rings around.

"Sorry, I think I'm going deaf...maybe I need hearing aids because I did not just hear you say-"

I nudge his thigh with my knee, glaring at him.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend last night before we fell asleep."

His eyes widen, his mouth falling agape. He looks like he's in the state of shock—probably thinking he's dreaming. Feeling awkward, I keep going.

"We had a very...." I shrug and motion with my hands along with it, "I don't know what to call it. She got me something really meaningful for my birthday and then...one thing led to another, and before we knew it, I was fucking her like a wild animal, and let me tell you know, Ni, that woman can fu-"

"I know!" he shakes his head with a scrunched up face. "To refresh your memory, my cock was once buried deep inside of her once upon a time."

Footsteps clattering against the tile flooring from behind the couch causes me to look over my shoulder to look at who it is.

"What the fuck are you two on about?" Zayn asks, stepping around the couch to take a seat. Louis and Levi follow after him to sit down.

Looking at Levi, Niall and I both clear our throats. Levi scrunches his face up in disgust. He opens his mouth and lets out a painful, "Ah! You sick fucks!" He throws a pillow at us, hitting Niall. Niall throws his hands up in surrender, causing all of us to break out into a laugh.

"It was before I knew you like this," he points between them. "Before we became friends!"

"I don't wanna hear it-" Levi starts to say, but Louis cuts him off.

Louis sits with his legs wide, his black shirt loose on his figure. He smirks while pinching his button lip before saying, "I wanna hear the story."

Niall and I glare at him, which he only licks his bottom lip and shrugs. "In detail."

We all look at him annoyingly, and Zayn smacks his upper arm lightly. He breaks into a laugh and then mimics a soft moan and asks, "Is this what she sounded like? Ah! Niall! Niall!"

Everyone laughs besides Levi. His face is scrunched up, shaking his head. "You are all disgusting."

We all laugh quietly before I say, "She doesn't sound like that."

Louis chuckles under his breath sarcastically and leans toward, leaning his arms on his thighs. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. "Yes she does, I heard her last night."

My head shoots in his direction with wide eyes, and when I open my mouth to speak up, Zayn beats me to it.

"She's is loud...."

"Can you guys stop!" Levi covers his ears, causing us to laugh again.

Right when the laughter starts to die down, the sound of a door opening and closing causes us to look behind the couch into the kitchen, in the direction of where the sound came from. After a few seconds, Liz and Molly come into the living room. They both say hi to everyone, and sit down.

"Hey, screamer," Louis says, making me grab onto my gun in my waistband. He only smirks though, enjoying getting a rise out of me.

Liz sits right next to me, making me go tense when her arm brushes mine. I see Molly staring, but she quickly looks away when she catches me watching her. The thought of her talking to her ex without telling me makes me feel something. Jealous...I hate to admit it, but Niall is right. I know she's her own person and she can be friends with whoever she wants to be friends with. I'm not friends with Liz, per se, but I don't do much to avoid her. And Molly knows our history, and she's been trusting and understanding. Getting in my head, I let out a deep breath. Molly looks at me and raises an eyebrow to ask if I'm alright, to which I nod.

The doorbell rings right when Liz's phone chimes. She looks down at it and gasps.

"Shit!" she stands up quickly. "Gabe's flight landed an hour ago, he said he's almost here."

"And the party starts," Louis says with a lazily smile.