❦65 • b i g n e w s

• H A R R Y •

___

"Never thought I'd be having this conversation with you guys," I say nervously, picking at the skin around my nails.

Zayn, Louis, Kelly, and Levi all sit down on the couch in front of us. We all just came back to the hotel from eating pizza, and I say we ate pizza, Molly had two different types of pasta with two orders of bread sticks and a two plates of cheesecake. I was glad to see her even eating, though. She hasn't eaten much since she's been back, and though stress can cause that, she needed to start eating. If not for her, then for the babies.

"What's going on?" Levi leans forward and rests his elbows on his thighs, eyeing me like I've done something wrong.

I look between him and Molly, and when she looks at me, just as nervous, I ask, "Do you want me to say it or do you want to?"

"You!" she whisper shouts, making me clench my jaw before shaking my head.

"He's your brother!" I shout back quietly, both us just in our own little world while everyone sits there and stares at us. "Don't you think he'd like to hear this coming from you?"

"Harry, I'm not going to say it, what if he gets mad?"

My face softens as I place my hand on her thigh, and say, "Honey, I just think it's fair if you tell him-"

"I'm right fucking here!" Levi shouts, making us both whip our heads in front of us to see him waiting.

The boys start laughing, including Kelly.

"Alright, alright..." Kelly shifts in his seat. "Let me guess, you two getting married?" he asks.

Levi's head spins to Kelly, glaring at him as he says, "I never approved of-"

"Oh my, God!" Niall squeals like a little kid. "You two are so engaged!" He leans back and furrows his brows. "Wow, never saw that coming, Styles, but congratulations!"

I glare at him with a scowl before he asks, "Wait, so does this mean no more threesums?"

Levi rolls his eyes and scuffs before running his hands down his face. Everyone starts chiming in, asking a bunch of questions all at once while Kelly scolds Niall for asking that right in front of Levi. Their voices are getting louder by the second, making me clear my throat and yell, "Can you guys shut up?" But as it slips past my lips, Molly says over me, "I'm pregnant!"

To this, everyone stops talking. Maybe even breathing. Their faces change within seconds of different emotions, not being able to land on one and stick to it. Though, I'm sure it's because they are all feeling a lot of things.

"So...that's a no?" Niall asks, making Zayn smack him upside his head.

"Ow! What the hell, Zayn!" Niall pushes his shoulder but Zayn stays still in his spot on the couch, not even flinching.

Levi stares at Molly for a good while, the silence being an uncomfortable one. I clear my throat and say, "Uh...we went to the doctor the other day, and we found out we're having-"

Louis' smile is bright as he says, "You're so having a girl."

Levi rolls his eyes and says, "It's going to be a boy."