❦51 • a n g e l a ?

• N I A L L •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
D R U G S\\
___

"This is also mine," Louis rolls his eyes, placing the container to the side while handing me a brush.

"Take it," he huffs out, getting annoyed.

"You see me doing something," I roll my eyes while licking a long stripe along the wrapping paper before folding it carefully. I place one side in between my lips and the light up the other end, waving the lighter back and forth for a good moment before inhaling it.

Pulling back, holding the joint in between my fingers, I hand it to Louis who doesn't waste anytime in taking it and taking a large puff. He inhales it deeply, pulling the blunt away from his lips while holding the smoke in for a quiet moment before blowing it out slowly.

"I can't believe Harry took us to that restaurant the other night...took Molly, really.."

I eye him curiously and take the joint from him, bringing it back up to my lips and inhaling. My raised eyebrow tells him I'm questioning him, making him shake his head and say, "Angela took over that restaurant. You know she moved up here with him and his mother when they were just teens, right?"

"Yes," I blow the smoke out before handing the joint back to him, "but, didn't they go separate ways? I don't understand what Angela has to do with the restaurant."

After inhaling and letting the smoke blow out of his slightly parted lips, he raises an eyebrow at me and chuckles under his breath. That causes him to start coughing. He holds his fist up to his mouth while he coughs roughy into his hand, patting his chest softly after his small coughing fit.

"Good shit, huh?" I smirk, taking another hit before handing it back to him.

He nods while holding his breath, one hand still on his chest while he uses his other to pinch the joint in between his two fingers while bringing it back up to his lips.

"Mm, fuck yeah." He nods, blowing the smoke out before quickly sucking it back in, swirling it around in his mouth before parting his lips slowly, letting the smoke travel from his lips, up to his nostrils, to which the smoke withers away into his nose. He inhales it again, blowing it back out. Clearing his throat, he hands it back to me and says, "Angela owns it now. She bought it after his uncle sold it, he didn't want it anymore. The only reason why his uncle ever owned it was because Harry's mother loved Italian food, so, he was so in love with that woman, he bought it so she could have it anytime she wanted it."

A small cough escapes my chest while blowing the smoke out after inhaling it. Handing it back to him, my eyebrows are raised high while I scoot back deeper against the back of the couch and turn to face him fully.

"How do you know this?"

He smirks while passing the joint back to me and says, "Harry told me when we got back to the house after eating there. He was...in his feelings or some shit," he shrugs and waits for me to pass the joint back to him.

The smoke withers throughout my mouth, inhaling deeply, feeling the burn of the smoke cast down my throat. A low hum comes from my chest as I hold in my cough, making me clear my throat before blowing the smoke out.

"So..wait, Molly doesn't even know about Angela, does she?"

Louis shrugs his shoulders before taking the joint from me and brings it to his lips before saying, "I have no idea, but, from what I was told, I don't think she does. Harry sounded a bit.." he waves his hand around in thought before saying, "I think he would drop Molly for her. I mean, he cares about Molly deeply, there's no hiding that, but the way he spoke about that girl.." he shrugged again, and then cleared his throat.