❦68 • h o u s e w a r m i n g d i n n e r

• H A R R Y •

___

"Come over here, honey, help me out with the casserole."

I grab the hand towel that's place on the island in the kitchen and wipe my wet hands off on it after washing them. I drop the rag back onto the island and walk around it to grab the cutting board and grab the onion. I place the knife against the onion, and apply pressure so it chops through it. I do this a few times, and push the fallen pieces away from the rest of the un-cut onion. Molly sneaks up behind me and gives my ass a gentle squeeze, reaching around me with her free hand to grab a slice of cucumber. She pops it into her mouth and hums, making my chopping become more dramatic and louder.

"Baby," I cut the last of the onion before setting the knife down, and turn around to face her. Her chest is already against me, allowing me no room. I dip my head down to peck her lips gently before mumbling against them, "Casserole...now."

"But, no one will be here for a few hours, and it won't take as long as you think," a small pout forms on her lips, eyeing me with a dark demeanor.

"Yeah?" I ask, tilting my head to the side, licking my lips as I scan my eyes down her beautiful body, "and what is it that you want to do, then?"

A smile shows on her lips as her hands travel upward from my thighs, all the way to my shoulders. She doesn't miss taking the time dragging her delicate fingers over my now hardening cock. She gives my shoulders a gentle squeeze before whispering against my lips, "I want you to bend me over this island and fuck me, Harry."

My eyes widen a bit at the change of tension in the room, only smirking, knowing it's all lust.

"Mm.." I nod my head and bring my hand to the back of her neck. I lean down and nibble on her earlobe before pulling it, gently licking it where my teeth were and giving it a small kiss before saying quietly, "I have a salad to make, baby. Maybe later." I stand up straight and turn back around before grabbing the extra chopping board, and grab the knife with other hand before reaching around the island to grab the tomatoes. I start chopping them, hearing a defeated sigh behind me.

"Harry, we haven't had sex since before we moved in."

I look up to see her walking around the island, and leaning against the stove. She grabs the large container before adding different things to it, and eventually she starts chopping things up.

"Honey," a small sigh crawls over my lips. Over the sounds of my chopping, I say, "We've been busy. Louis and I have been making sure we have backup and are completely safe if this thing about the fire blows up worse than it already has. I've been going to the gym a lot, and I know we're taking a small break after we finish these next two upcoming shows, but I've also been writing-"

Without turning around, Molly drops her knife, making a loud sound when it hits the stove and asks, "Are you not..do you just not want to touch me anymore?"

I pause my chopping, and stare at the back of her head. Gently placing the knife on the island, I say, "Red, no. That's not it at all, you know-"

"You haven't touched me in so long, Harry. You've barley looked at me," she finally turns around and looks at me. She keeps her back pressed against the stove, eyeing me. "You don't look at me—look at me. Is it because I've started to show? Do you not find me attractive anymo-"