❦5 • c h e e r y b o m b

• M O L L Y •
//T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
D R U G U S E\\
___

• M O L L Y •//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:D R U G   U S E\\___

___

The ride to the party was okay. Kelly was always saying something that would make me laugh.

I didn't want to come here. I wanted to just go to sleep after doing all the work I did tonight, but I guess Liz didn't want to go alone. She also lied to Niall. The bus was running, she just wanted to go with Harry.

She told me she hasn't seen him in years and the last time they saw each other, they fucked. I wasn't aware of that until tonight.

She's told me forever ago that she slept with a famous person but just didn't tell me who. For someone who I call my best friend sure seems to be the exact opposite. She's been nothing but mean to me tonight.

I'm also not happy about the stunt she pulled back at the bar. Saying I seem to always barge in when she's in the middle of fucking someone, is not true.

The only time I've ever walked in on her was when she was sucking my ex boyfriends face off at a party she dragged me too. She seems to do that a lot.

That might, I did something anyone would tell their best friend. I didn't. I knew she'd find a way to hold it over my head.

I'm sitting in a room away from everyone at the party. There's a large bed with two chairs in front of it. By the window in the room is a large couch in front of a large TV that takes up most of the wall. The lights are dimly lit, making it hard to see but easy to see a shadow. No one was in here when I found this room, I really just felt the need to sit and get away from the noise. I've been around nothing but loud screams and voices all night.

I hear a knock on the door that catches my attention but I stay put on the bed. I look at door as it slowly opens. I see Niall poke his head in and look around before meeting my gaze. He walks in and takes a seat next to me.

"You okay?" he asks. He takes out rolling paper before rolling a joint.

"I'm okay," I say with a smile. I scoot back so I'm resting against the head bored. "I'm just a bit dizzy from all of the shots Liz begged me to take with her," I laugh.

"Do you smoke?"

He holds out the joint to me and I quickly shake my head.

"I have in the past but I always get super..." I look at him. "Horny."

We stare at each other in silence for a few seconds before we both start laughing.