❦32 • f o o l

• H A R R Y •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L   A C T S\\

___

Somehow, Molly has dragged us downstairs into the bedroom she slept in last night. The body print from her laying there only hours ago is dented into the mattress, the sheets being bundled up.

"Have a seat on the bed, Harry. Lay back and relax, enjoy the show..."

Her voice is full of lust and even though she's putting on a front that she's excited, her small hands tremble slightly as she fiddles with Louis' belt loop. She's working on unzipping his plants, pulling them down enough to bunch up his boxers along with them. It's when her fragile hand wraps around his large shaft that I hold my breath. Seeing her touching somebody else makes me want to set the house on fire...with him in it.

Louis is a good guy, he's been my friend for quite sometime, and even though we are friends and have fun, I don't second guess when I pull my gun out and undo the safety. I bring the latch out to check for bullets before popping it back inside, and aiming it straight at his cock.

"Now, Harry, if you shoot him..." her voice is soft,
slow, like honey but with a vile warning behind each innocent word that slips from her lips. "Then I can't play with my toy, now could I?" she looks at me, expecting me to answer her.

Slowly, I put the gun down, rest it on my lap, but I don't let go of it. My hold is tight on it, my knuckles turning white when she starts to stroke him in very slow, soft strokes, but it's every time she gets to his tip, she tightens her grip around him tighter, making him lean his head back to rest against the wall while muttering under his breath, "Fuck, Molly.."

Louis meets my eyes, and when he watches my face turn into a hardened scolding frown, he doesn't waste time in smirking, watching me watch them. As painful as it is to take my eyes off of her movements, I do just to keep looking at Louis. He raises an eyebrow, and I nod. Just once, and it's the kind of nod people give when they pass by someone to say hello or a small silent thank you, but in this case, it's me giving Louis permission to use her how he wants, and as much as it makes my heart throw up in my chest seeing her touch someone who isn't me—I'm still the one in charge. It's cute that she thinks she is, but I'm not afraid to remind her.

Her head dips, a long strip of spit falls from her lips slowly, and onto his tip. When her warm saliva costs his tip, he hums lowly, wrapping his hand in her hair. She looks so beautiful, her being on her knees, doing something very dirty and wrong, knowing that two people are watching her while she sins, and not caring that she's sinning, makes my cock twitch inside of my pants. My breath hitched inside of my throat when she bent down lower to run her tongue over him to lick his tip. Her tongue laid flat along his shaft, licking a wet, slobbery stripe up his hardened cock. Her small hand works him the rest of the way while she pushes down fully, taking him into her mouth completely. That doesn't last long though, because he's yanking her off of him, sending lustful daggers at her from his eyes.

"Where do you want me to touch her, Styles?" he asks me, not daring to break eye contact from her.

Before I can respond, she's quickly pushing hips until he's resting in the sofa chair in the corner of the room, right in my line of sight. In one quick motion, she's grabbing the gun from the strap that's along the waistband of his pants that are bunched up around his thighs, and she quickly unfiltered her pure soul within a second, because she's pressing the gun into his temple roughly, making his chest rise and fall rapidly with anticipation about what's to come. She smirks, looking between the two of us, before turning back to Louis.