❦71 • y o u l o o k . . .

• M O L L Y •

___

"This one?" I step out of the dressing room to show Vincent the dress, but he's not sitting on the bench anymore. When I turn the corner, I see him leaning against the wall, talking to some girl.

Her cheeks are red, telling me he's definitely pulling he under his spell. Clearing my throat, he pauses his sentence and turns his head over his shoulder to look at me. His face is stern, almost like he is pissed that someone just interrupted them, but when his eyes meet mine, his eyes trail down my body, stopping at my feet. The girl says, "That's crazy. Did you ever find out who set your car on fire?"

He smirks, meeting my eyes again when he says, "Yeah, I did," he looks at her again, "her baby daddy did it," he gestures to me with his thumb over his shoulder.

Quickly, the story he's telling her is one I remember Harry telling me.

"You deserved it," I deadpan. "You deserve a lot of awful things," I say rudely.

He tares his eyes away from the girl once again to meet my own, taking me in. His eyes flicker between my shoulders, my collarbones, my nose, lips, hands, arms, chest, my baby bump, all off it. When his eyes meet mine again, his smirk grows deeper.

"Unless you want me to rail you inside of that dressing room back there, you should probably change."

Thinking he was talking to me, because his eyes stayed on mine while talking; my eyes widen. When my lips parted, he turned his attention back to the girl in front of him who looked just as in shock as me.

"Did you hear me?" he asks her, daringly. She nods but doesn't move. He shakes his head before handing me the keys to the car before he says, "I like this dress," his finger slides underneath the thin strap and pulls it, letting it pop when it slaps my skin. My lips part at the sting, making him smirk. "When you're done paying, go wait in the car. I shouldn't be long."

He doesn't drop his eye contact with me as he drags the unnamed girl into one of the dressing rooms. Not wanting to hear them fuck, I stay outside of the dressing room and walk around in the dress. I look at some clothes and jewelry and wait. When fifteen minutes has passed, Vincent walks out of the dressing room with my clothes in his hands. I go to speak—to tell him that I need to change, but he doesn't bat an eye when he grabs my hand gently and leads me to the front door. When we're in the car, he pulls out.

"Vincent, I didn't pay for the dress! I just walked out in it! I need to go back!"

He smirks, pushing his hair back before he stops at a red light. He looks at me before looking down to where the tag is on the dress. He touches it with his fingers, "$3,999," he says lowly. My eyes widen.

"WHAT!?" my hands reach down to grab the tag to look at it. My jaw drops, and now I'm thankful I didn't pay because I would never spend Harry's money like that. I haven't even bought anything. I just wanted to go out.

He laughs before dipping his head down to my side boob, taking the tag between his teeth. He keeps eye contact with me while he tears the tag off. He sits back up and spits the tag out of the window, and says, "Don't stress, star. That girl I fucked?" his eyes flick between me and the road as the light turns green, "she owns that store."

"Really? She looked pretty young. That's crazy, it would take me years to start up a store that sells this," I gesture to the dress with my hands.