❦52 • s a y m y n a m e

• M O L L Y •
//T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L A C T S\\

___

___

"I'm so glad you could make it, Molls."

The hug he gives me feels a bit suffocating but I wrap my arms around his lower half and quickly pull back, leaving a small pat on his shoulder.

"This," my cousin says from next to me, "is my best man...Vincent Gravano."

A tall man who's hair is parted down the middle, light shine to it, but not enough to come off as wet or greasy. It lays right above his ears, gently casting the tips of them. From what I can see aside from the suit covering his body, his entire neck and hands are covered in tattoos. So much, I can't even tell what any of them are. His skin is tan, a light layer of sweat pools at the back of my neck when he reaches out and grabs my hand gently, pulling it up to his lips to press a light kiss to my knuckles. When he drops my hand, I look over at the boys who are sitting at the booth. Louis, Niall and Zayn are talking amongst themselves, as well as Angela. Harry is sitting at the corner of the booth, staring at us. His brows knit together when Vincent lays his hand against my lower back to guide me up the stairs.

"So, how's life been, Molls? How are your parents?"

"Levi," I turn to face him and give him pleading eyes.

"Uh," he clears his throat and looks at our cousin, Al, over my shoulder. "We haven't really...been on speaking terms with them."

"Mm." He nods.

We reach the top of the stairs and make our way towards the booth that everyone is sitting at. I didn't plan on coming out tonight, especially after the whole blow up on the bus with Harry. Though, he told me that didn't just give Angela the job, she came by and asked if she could take it again because her current one isn't working out. He didn't tell me where she worked, or what she did. All he told me was that he met her years ago, as kids, when he lived in England. He didn't give me anything more, nothing less. So, I told him I didn't care about the job, I'm not his mother, he's allowed to be a big boy and do business how he sees fit, but what I wasn't okay with is the fact that she called him 'baby.'

He quickly reassured me that he didn't see that coming, nor was he into it. That they are strictly friends, maybe not even up to that, yet. We both agreed to move past it and we went up to the third floor on the bus after we talked it out and rested, laying together and talked about how our nights went. That was until Niall interrupted us and asked us if we wanted to go out tonight to a club, a club that Levi asked him if we wanted to go to. And then he said he was glad to see us together after...and I quote...