❦17 • a n s w e r m e

• H A R R Y •
//T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
VIOLENCE\\
___

11:00 p.m.

"Why did you let her go down there, Niall!" I shouted at him angrily while grabbing my gun from the back of my waistband of my pants. I check to see how many bullets I have left before popping it back in, turning down to the staircase that leads downstairs.

"Are you serious, Styles? I wasn't in charge of her! Louis was! Maybe if you just kept your dick in your pants and kept it P.G tonight and kept her on your good side, she wouldn't have wondered off. You just can't be nice for one second-"

I flip around quickly to face Niall, pointing my gun at him, digging the barrel of the gun into his temple roughy. "It's-" I shake my head. "It's complicated..."

"How fucking complicated, Harry!? Because someone took her! Where the fuck is she!" he yells, not phased that I'm holding a loaded gun to his head.

"I don't fucking know!" I drop the gun down back by my side before pushing his head away harshly with the barrel before turning back around to walk downstairs. "Do you remember that girl I told you about who I couldn't get off without thinking about her?" I ask quietly as we make it to the last step. Turning to my right, holding the gun out as I turn the other corner to look for any sign of anybody being down here, I keep my finger on the trigger and continue to make my way down the long abandoned hallway underground; under the warehouse.

"Yes, so what? So did she get jealous? I don't get it." He says in a whisper but in a rude tone.

"No, dumbass. It's her. She's that girl," I say under my breath before I hear something.

We both stop walking, turning to our left to face the sound. Water drops from the ceiling, making little water drop sounds. An old pipe sits above our heads, rusted and cracked. I look behind us to see nothing.

"Let's go," I say quietly before continuing to walk.

"How do you know it's her? Why did she run out of the room? What made her think leaving down here would be safe!" he whisper shouts. I smack his arm to shut him up. "Ow!" he whispers again, this time not shouting.

"I don't know..." I stop when we hit a dead end in the long hallway. "She looked very overwhelmed..." I shrug. "I went to leave after her but Louis called me and asked me to make sure the place was cleared out so we could close up, I didn't think she'd go down here. I thought she'd just go back down to the party." I look at him. "Besides, you saw her coming down here, you fucking idiot! You should have followed her!"

He stays quiet, just looking around. Each door down here is open, no signs of anyone being in any of the rooms. He walks slowly towards a door a couple of steps away, keeping his stance tall and shoulders high. He stops at the door, standing in the middle of the door way.

"Harry..." he says quietly but doesn't move or look at me. He stays in place, staring at something inside the room. His shoulders slump when he grabs the red pillow sheet from off the floor. "This is the same sheet that the man was wearing when she got hit-" he flips it over before turning to me. "The man who hit her."

___

6:00 p.m

"I don't think it's a good idea, Styles," Louis says. "Let us go with you, or at least one of us."