❦8 • e y e s u p h e r e

• M O L L Y •

___

The walls inside this hotel room are insane, it's crazily rich. My bedroom has a balcony and a view of the pool below. It's now sunset and I'm sitting on the bed staring out the window that is from the ceiling to the floor.

I'm on the same floor as the boys, only in a separate room. I believe they all have their own rooms, too.

I texted Liz to ask if she was okay and if she got to where she went last night safely, only I have yet to hear from her.

I grab my phone off of the table next to the bed and click Instagram, scrolling through. I like a couple of pictures, comment on some. I go to my feed and see that I have over a million followers, something that has never been a thing in my life.

I click the most recent picture that I posted, which is of Liz and I, and I don't really remember posting it. It says it was posted over eight hours ago. I must have been out of it or something.

It has 2,300,238 likes and 12,224 comments.

I cover my mouth with one hand while holding my phone with the other.

"What the fu..." I whisper into my hand and click the comments.

Niall H. : WHY AM I CROPPED OUT? I WAS IN THIS!

Zayn M. : Looking cute.

Zayn M. : You're about to blow up.....

I go to my notifications on the app, seeing people follow and comment within seconds. I click Niall's account and follow him back and click his following list to follow the rest of the boys. All of them follow me except for Harry.

I laugh out of shock from how many people are interacting with my account because I am followed by the boys.

I lock my phone and set it down beside me on the bed. My screen lights up, Instagram being the icon. I bring the phone in front of me to unlock it with my face, and the notification shows a comment from someone I've never met.

Ellie Keizer. : Harry isn't following her...
#drama #tea

I roll my eyes and lock my phone again.

There's no drama or tea. None that I care about, anyway.

I set my phone down on the table again when I hear a knock on my door. I stand up quickly and walk around the bed.

"Who is it!"

"Niall," I hear from the other side of the door.

I jog faster to the door and open it, smiling at him.

"Hey, are you good?" I ask when I see the look on his face.

"I'm good," he says as he walks in. I shut the door behind him, following him over to the bed. He sits down and looks up at me. I stand in front of him.

"Why are you here? Do I have a job to do?" I ask jokingly. He nods though, saying yes. My smile turns into a frown when I notice he avoids meeting my gaze.