❦45 • t h e w o r l d i s o n f i r e

• M O L L Y •
//T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L A C T S\\\
___

"If this boat goes any faster I'm going to puke right here," Levi says as he holds a hand up to his chest.

Letting go of my hold the railing, I turn to face him. I rest my elbow on the railing instead.

"You should go lay down then..."

He squints at me rudely, and says, "Molly this is the best party I've ever been to! I'm not missing it!"

My eyes widen while I nod my head.

"Oh, oh...oh no..." he says quietly before rushing past everyone down here to get to the back. He holds his hand over his mouth, and runs.

My face scrunches up.

"Seasick?" Niall asks while leaning against the railing. I look out into the water, enjoying the view.

"He's been sick all day," I shrug, "he was up all night in our hotel room throwing up."

Nialls eye's shine with a hint of symphony, making me roll my eyes.

"He's a big boy, Niall."

A small chuckle leaves his lips.

"I know, I know. But he's missing out!"

I shrug again, turning around completely so I can face the water. A shiver runs down my spine as the wind flies through my hair, making goosebumps form on my skin.

"Oh.." Niall clears his throat, making me turn my head to look at him.

"What?" I ask.

His eyes scan the area before he finds my eyes and shakes his head.

"Nothing, I just was going to find Zayn, but if you want me to stay-"

I ignore him and follow his gaze. He's looking at Harry. Harry who has his arm wrapped around another girl who's in a swimsuit that shows her entire ass.

Knowing what Niall's doing, I give him a soft smile and say, "I'm good, go find Zayn, Ni."

He eyes me suspiciously and asks, "Are you sure?"

I nod my head, turning back around to face the water. He clears his throat before laying his hand on my lower back and kissing the top of my head before he walks away.

It takes everything in me not to turn around and stare. I can never figure this man out...

One second, he's yelling at me and telling me I'm nothing but a fuck to him, and then the next I'm someone who has feelings for. And then, to give me an extra boost with some whiplash, I'm nobody to him just to be his friend a few hours later.

Though I shouldn't feel this way about him when all he's done is hurt me, I can't help but crave for his hand to be touching me the way he's touching her. I let my eyes wonder while turning my head over my shoulder.

"Come sit with us," I hear Zayn yell over at me.

I turn around and find them all sprawled out on a big white couch that leans against the side of the boat. A table full of shots and alcoholic beverages with an ice bucket, sit on the glass table in front of the couch. Zayn and Louis, as well as Niall all sprawl out onto the couch.