❦47 • n e w y o r k

• H A R R Y •

___

___

"How did you live here? It's fucking cold."

I don't glance over at Kelly, knowing he's just going to keep scolding me as we continue to push past people as we make our way down the sidewalk.

New York.

"I still live here, idiot. I'm on tour, once tour is over," I look over at him, "I'll be back here...in New York."

I can see Molly's face turn into an uncomfortable expression, one she never shows unless she's truly bothered by something.

We haven't talked much, not since we both yelled at each other that we loved each other on the boat.

"Cold?" I ask her, looking over at her.

She nods, keeping her eyes ahead of her as she wraps her arms around her small body, trying to savor her warmth. I shrug my large coat off, and take a step closer towards her. Before she can ask me what I'm doing, I drape the coat over her shoulders and walk ahead of her to stand in front of her. I button the top two buttons and place my hands on top of her shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Thank you.." she says quietly.

I only nod and take a step back as I walk ahead of her.

"So," Niall says, making everyone look over at him to my left. "This is an Italian restaurant we're going to?"

Clearing my throat while focusing on the ground in front of me, I say, "Yeah, it's the best. I used to eat here all of the time with my mother when she brought me here as a kid."

"Your mom sounds like my kind of woman," Niall says cheekily.

"Don't start," I shoot a warning scowl over his way which only makes him drop his shoulders and ask, "What? I'm just saying," with a small shrug of his shoulders.

Passing by people, the sounds of horns honking from taxi's and people shouting as well as conversations and laughter fill the air. The sound of wind swooshing around my ears also invade my ears.

To my right, past Molly, a young man who looks to be about in his early twenties smiles over at her, waving. My brow quirks up, and if I were to lie, I'd say something so pure didn't bother me, but I'm proven wrong when I drape my arm over her shoulders, and pull her into my side. She looks up at me and then quickly relaxes into my touch.