❦14 • l a s t s t o p

• M O L L Y •
//T R I G G E R   W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L   A C T S\\

___

I've been ignoring Harry and the rest of the guys. I've been doing my job, doing whatever they ask of me but mainly from Harry and Louis who seem to have no care in the world about asking me to carry hundreds of bags in and out of hotels and going backstage sixty times in an hour at each show.

Before we arrived in Arizona the other night, Harry came to where I was in the bus and wouldn't stop bugging me. He kept trying to get me to talk to him, and if I didn't, he'd text me even though he was laying next to me in that small bed in the tour bus. He even cracked a couple of really bad jokes to see if I'd budge, only I didn't. I just sat there.

If he isn't following me, he's asking Niall or Zayn how I am. For someone who doesn't care about me sure seems to care a lot about how I am or where I am.

It's felt odd, very lonely not talking to the boys and sitting with them in the back. A couple of times, Harry didn't even join them, he'd lay with me, trying to get me to talk, but if he doesn't want to be friends then he needs to do just that.

I've always gotten attached to people very easily, and I felt like I had a little trama bond happening with Harry.

"Did you see Harrys text?" Louis asks from the doorway of the bathroom.

I shake my head and turn the water off. "No, why?"

"Read it." He taps his hand on the wood next to him, an anxious look on his face.

"Okay.." I pull out my phone from the pocket of my hoodie and unlock my phone.

Harry: He found us. I was just sent a text by an unknown number with a picture attached to it of us standing outside of the venue. To play it safe, I think it's smart to play pretend. Niall and Zayn were talking about how if we acted like a couple....for the cameras and the media, he will make his location known. He wants us to be side tracked when he shows up. I can explain more later, but think about it.

P.S. I don't want to do it either. They have a point, though.

Looking up from my phone, I look at Louis and shake my head. Opening my mouth to speak, he does it before me.

"Look, Harry said that he told him he was going soft when he saw him. I think if he believes that you two are a couple, and he's just hiding it from him, I think he'll take his shot at trying to kill Harry. Or...you." he gives me a lazy smile. "To throw him off, and doing it so he'll show up, knowing he will, we'll be a step ahead of him and be prepared for when he makes his move."

"Louis, I just don't know what he even wants from me, from Ha-"

"Then talk to Harry," he cuts me off quickly. "There's things you don't know. He's just a..." he shrugs, letting out a deep breath. "A very closed off person?" he says more as a question than a statement.

"I don't want to talk to Harry, but thank you, Louis." I smile and walk around him to leave the bathroom of the tour bus.

___

Backstage, there are tons of people running around and trying to figure out a place to call their own for a task or two.

People swarming the place, setting up the cords and speakers once again, praying they work after they did sound check for forever; everyone is working and the boys are in their dressing rooms getting ready. I decide to walk down the hall to the dressing rooms, and knock softly on Harry's door.