❦16 • i t ' s a m a n ' s w o r ld

• M O L L Y •
//T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L A C T S\\

___

After stopping by the hotel, we all changed.

"Wear something that will make every man want you, but something that says...you can look, but you can't touch." Harry said to me before walking down the hall to his own room.

I changed into a silk black dress, straightened my hair and threw on black stalkings. I decided to wear black heels, the color underneath being red. Seemed fitting, if you know what I mean.

 Seemed fitting, if you know what I mean

Instead of taking the bus, we all decided to take separate cars

Instead of taking the bus, we all decided to take separate cars. Louis is driving me, and Zayn and Harry are riding together, Niall driving by himself. These boys seem to have a vehicle of their own in every fucking state we've been in.

Instead of being dressed in his usual grunge look, Louis is wearing a black suit with a black tie with white lining on it. His face is clear of any makeup, his lips looking soft and his hair slicked back. He looks...very attractive. I have to keep my eyes ahead of me as we pull into the parking lot.

The building is in fact a warehouse. Much more in the most secluded area, and the building has no windows that I can see. Louis parks the car, turning to me before getting out.

"It's not the same warehouse, remember that, okay?" he whispers as he sees me stuck in place in my seat. I nod slowly, slowly turning my head, ripping my gaze away from the warehouse and over to Louis. He gives me a reassuring smile before opening the door and getting out.

We both get out of the car. The wind ripples through my hair, making my eyes water a bit from the burn of the crisp air. My red lipstick seems to stick out, or maybe my smokey eye, because people who are getting out of their cars and making their way through the parking lot to get to the building; are staring. Louis slips his arm around my waist, guiding me toward the building.