❦29 • m a d e y o u l o o k

• H A R R Y •
//T R I G G E R W A R N I N G:
S E X U A L A C T S\\

___

"Shots everyone!" Niall yells, standing at the island. "Birthday girl," he hands Molly a shot of who knows what, everyone gathering around the island in the kitchen.

Everyone tips their shot glasses back after the count of three. I've had a lot of alcohol already tonight, and my mood is a bit harsh, I feel. I'm leaning against the wall, watching Molly down her shot. When she sets the cup back down, her face scrunches up with a small, "That's fucking disgusting."

No matter how annoyed I am tonight, a smile still breaks from my face when she starts to laugh at herself for even saying that out loud. As if my night just wants to go down hill; Gabe hands her another shot. They've been talking all night long, and my twisted fucking mind wants to punish her for not talking to me. Don't girlfriends pay attention to their boyfriends? Not their ex boyfriends?

I let her talk, trying to be calm and collected, so, I wonder over to Louis over by the couch. We get to talking for a bit, and it's when he's in the middle of telling me that the shirt I'm wearing will be his someday—I see Gabe sling his arm around Molly. I don't give myself enough time to try to read her body language to know if she is comfortable or not. My mind goes straight to the worst, thinking that she is enjoying his company a little too much.

"Fuck this," I set my red solo-cup down on the coffee table and stand up from my spot on the couch next to Louis. He, Zayn and Niall follow me, watching me saunter over towards them hanging by the island.

Instantly, Molly goes tense when she sees me approaching, but she keeps a smile on her face and holds her hand out in my direction and says, "Gabe! This is my boyfriend, Harry."

Gabe looks at me and scans my body, taking his time. "Oh! Right!" he says, holding his glass up with a nod. "The drummer in the band!" he looks between Molly and I, making her look away awkwardly and clear her throat.

"The lead singer, Gabe...I just told you this," she says quietly, thinking I can't hear her.

"Yeah, all the same," he chuckles and gives her shoulder a light squeeze.

"You want to remove your arm from my girlfriends shoulder? Or do you want me to help you out?" I ask, not being able to stop myself once I saw the snicker on his face from thinking he was funny.

His eyes widen for only a moment, quickly going back down to normal to not seem too off guard. Molly on the other hand, moves out of his grip instantly, knowing I wouldn't mind breaking his arm. Or, even his little neck.

"Wow!" he holds his hand up, swaying back and forth a little bit. "You can have my sloppy sec-"

"You know, Gabe..." I take a step closer to him, and if I didn't know Molly was boring her eyes into the side of my face, I'd make sure that the smirk that wants to crawl up my lips—have an appearance. I take his cup from his hand, down it quickly before tossing it behind him onto the island counter. The cup knocks into other cups, making a loud sound, some cups falling onto the floor from the impact. "I think I have threatened at least three of my closest friends this week that I would kill them, and I'm getting bored of playing games...you know," I shrug, "it's no fun saying you'll do something just to not do it." I pull my gun out, letting my left hand rest against the island next to Gabe's hip, caging him in. Bringing the barrel up to press under his jaw, I make sure my finger is straight, not able to press down to shoot. "Don't make me kill you, pretty boy. It's been a week since I've had murder on my hands, and God knows I'd love to have yours on mine as well."