❦9 • w a l k i n l i k e y o u o w n t h e p l a c e

• H A R R Y •

___

"Harry, please don't go in there..." she begs me with a pout on her lips and a shake of her head. That stupid brow crease she always has when she frowns is right in my line of sight, making me pause my movements. The tiny green light shines on her face.

"Use that knife I gave you, red."

The color from her face drains as soon as I turn away from her, making my way into the building.

Inside, there is a large room, every light off besides the light coming from the TVs.

Multiple TV's gather around the floor. All I see on the screens are me, myself and I. Two of them are turned off.

"It's rude not to knock, Styles

"It's rude not to knock, Styles."

I feel my body moving around, my muscles tightening. I'm gripping onto the bedding tightly and my head moves from side to side. I feel sweet dripping down my face, onto my neck. My shirt is clung to me, my boxers clung to my thighs. I whimper quietly as images flash through my mind rapidly.

The TV's that are turned off suddenly turn on, the sound of static ripping through the speaker in the room. My mind is focusing on the screen but my head is trying to tell me to shoot. I see Molly's face on the screen, blood pooling around her head. Her blonde hair sticks to her face and on the concrete that she is laying on.

An imagine of Molly flashes through my mind quickly, making me flinch and tighten my grip on the sheets.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Styles, but I believe you've turned soft

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Styles, but I believe you've turned soft." A sinister smirk crawls up his lips, quickly turning into a lazy grin, showing his rotten teeth with a grill on the bottom.

"What?" I meet his gaze, ignoring the imagine of Molly on the screen.

"You hesitated to shoot when you saw her," he says lowly. He takes a couple of steps my way, making me grip the gun tighter.