❦44 • w h e n u f a l l i n l u v

• H A R R Y •

___

___

"Hey, have you seen Zayn? Louis and I wanna go smoke, but we can't find him."

I shrug, shaking my head.

"I haven't seen him since we got here, Ni, sorry."

He only lets his shoulders slump, and nods.

"We'll go smoke a cigarette to kill time instead, then. Hey," he catches me from walking away. "Have you seen Molly?"

I want to know where she is, I want to say she's here, I want to look at him and laugh at his stupidity and say, "She's right here under my arm," but she isn't, so I say, "She said she didn't want to come out tonight."

His smile falls a bit. Instead of pushing to ask questions about it any longer, he just gives my shoulder a light squeeze before he walks around the people who stand in the walkway to the hallway that leads to the back door of the house.

The music isn't too loud, not how most of the after parties are whenever we go out. This house is also pretty large, not in room size, but the house as a whole is a pretty large place. I head over to the kitchen and grab another drink, and quickly make my way out over towards the living room full of dancing people.

A tall woman who is wearing a almost nothing—waves at me, wiggling her finger for me to come forward.

Surprisingly, I'm not in the mood to be dancing or to even be here at this party tonight. It's not like me because I, out of us all of the boys are who would rather party and get messed up than to sit at home and chill out.

"Want to dance?" she asks me, a sly smile on her lips.

Looking at them, my heart rate doesn't pick up how it does whenever I'm this close to Molly, looking at her lips.

"I don't really dance."

I lift my cup up to take a drink, and after I down the whole thing in one go, I toss the cup onto the coffee table that sits in front of the couch that is full of bodies.

Her smile fades slowly, nodding her head in understanding.

"Fuck," I grab her arm gently and turn her around to face me again, "I don't mean it like that. I'm not turning you down. Tonight just hasn't been the best, I'm not in the best mood to be doing all of this shit," I hold my hand up to show what I'm talking about—gesturing to the room full of people.

"Do you want to go upstairs?" she asks me.

"We could, but-"

My eyes instantly find Molly walking over towards Niall by the back door. Not expecting her to be here, my heart starts to try to crawl it's way out of my chest to get to her. The cold that ran through my veins has now been lit with a match, and all I feel inside is warmth. The girl standing in front of me catches my gaze, following where my eyes are set. Before she can fully turn around to see Molly, I quickly ask, "What's your name?"